First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68,96 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I am very excited to get my bronco... 6 year old night before Christmas excited. Of course this means I am checking my status every day, which is why I have this question. For those of you who have received your Broncos, how long did you stay in the In Production status? My original build date was 6/21 and it actually went into the In Production status around the 26th, I was expecting it would be there about a week and then show as built, instead it is still In Production so that makes it more than two weeks now.

Please understand I am not complaining, I feel blessed to be getting it this year and I am pulling for all of you!

I am just excited and confused, my dealer says it is sitting in a lot waiting for a chip, Ford says it is being built but can't give me any more details. I am just wondering if others are experiencing the same durations and lack of information. Any replies are appreciated!
I would expect sometime after 10/1. I am waiting on a hardtop and was told chip/top order should start rolling then. I was officially a 7/2 build. Yours and mine are sitting on a lot somewhere. Sucks, but I want mine right.
Sponsored

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I would expect sometime after 10/1. I am waiting on a hardtop and was told chip/top order should start rolling then. I was officially a 7/2 build. Yours and mine are sitting on a lot somewhere. Sucks, but I want mine right.
LOL, waiting on a chip... No. You might want to revise that to sometime after 11/1 (and that is highly unlikely to happen).