Sponsored

How Long will the Bronco be in Production?

Cased

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
dune buggy
Your Bronco Model
Base
I would go for that hybrid assist the f150 has
Be nice to have 7.2 kw offroad to run a welder or other power tools
Sponsored

Wizard1183

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Sierra/ 2010 Camaro 2SS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Is anyone else wondering the same thing that I am......Usually for a brand new model there are so many years they will be produced- before changing the design, new, improved model, etc. With the strong coming of EV's and some manufacturer's announcing full change over to EV's relatively soon- will the Bronco production be short, then change to EV or stop? Is Ford too late in the game of gas powered engines to introduce this wonderful new Bronco? I am getting one and will be retiring in 5 years. This Bronco is my last new vehicle. If gas climbs so high it forces us to EV's, what will become of our Broncos and all gas engine cars? Will they be worthless that no one will want them or buy them due to skyrocketing gas prices? Is this even something to worry about and is anyone thinking about migrating to EV?
Gas shouldn’t go skyrocket with admin of EVs. Less road trips, large scale trucks buses going to EV or lng means less people using fuel. Unless they simply cut supply? However oil or fossil isn’t going anywhere anytime soon. Going green is a hoax. It takes oil and gas to go green. Go figure.

however I believe the Bronco will be good for about 4-5 yrs. that’s about extent of a product line before changes are made. If they continue? I think they will go EV as they’re trying to get 60% on EV by 2050. And with 2025 CAFE standards, Bronco will need 4 banger and 14spd auto to meet avg of 54mpg. Definitely won’t be the Bronco you’re seeing built today....
Sponsored