Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hey Bronco family!

My dealer placed my order today, a 2022 Bronco Wildtrak in Cactus Grey with a hardtop, high-package, and body side graphic. Final price came to just under 54K. Can't wait!

I know this is all speculative, but can any of you Bronco insiders make an educated guess as to when someone in my position might actually take delivery of an order? Obviously there are a lot of factors to consider, but as a ballpark, am I looking at something like 6 months, or more like 18 months?

I'm selling my Bronco Sport on Monday (I love it, but it's hard to pass up a chance for a 22' Bronco especially considering I'm going to have 1-3K equity in my Sport), so I'll have to share my wife's car until the Bronco arrives... :)
Sponsored

jonwithanelcamino

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
El Camino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hey Bronco family!

My dealer placed my order today, a 2022 Bronco Wildtrak in Cactus Grey with a hardtop, high-package, and body side graphic. Final price came to just under 54K. Can't wait!

I know this is all speculative, but can any of you Bronco insiders make an educated guess as to when someone in my position might actually take delivery of an order? Obviously there are a lot of factors to consider, but as a ballpark, am I looking at something like 6 months, or more like 18 months?

I'm selling my Bronco Sport on Monday (I love it, but it's hard to pass up a chance for a 22' Bronco especially considering I'm going to have 1-3K equity in my Sport), so I'll have to share my wife's car until the Bronco arrives... :)
Oh. Boy. Where to start.
so much to learn young grasshopper

Firefight911

Wildtrak
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco 4-door Wildtrak, Eruption Green
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Let's start here...keep the BS. You are gonna need it as you wait for the next year plus to get a Bronco off order.

69BroncoX302

First Edition
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 U15, 2021 First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Hey Bronco family!

Well, I’m a day one first edition reservation that had the order cancelled last week. Sooooooooooo, forever.

7500AB92-DA4C-4716-B74C-5C8C1A1EE870.jpeg

gentlemanbronco

Base
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford fiesta 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

A little from column A, a little from column B.
With all the variables there’s not really a clear way of saying at this point. With MY22 production not starting until next month, and I’m guessing MY21 pushed to 22 conversions, along with dealer allocations, sneaky dealers placing orders thru employees, it’s not predictable accurately. Best prediction as of now is between today and the end of 2022

Sponsored

DaveR5658

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Realistically, you will probably be looking at least a year from now. A lot depends on your dealer and their allocation numbers but as the supply chain gets under control, we hope to see the deliveries pick up.

HotdogThud

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mk6 gti, '21 MoarDoor
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

realistic expectation time (not meant to poop in your wheaties, I promise), but if you ordered *today*, assuming you didn't have a converted order from '21, you are probably looking at sometime towards the end of '22, and that's generous. Some people are estimating waiting until '23 or '24 and beyond due to dealer allocations and other factors.

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If this the first time you have reserved or ordered a Bronco… you are looking at roughly a year. But I would also mentally prepare yourself for the fact that your 2022 Bronco may become a 2023 Bronco.

OP
OP
broncoman86

broncoman86

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Haha daang, I was afraid of that! I saw something about Ford starting to deliver orders in Q1 of 2022, but that sounded too good to be true. It's going to be interesting to see how long it takes me to get tired of sharing my wife's car. If it looks like it's going to get pushed out to 23-24', I might cave and get a BS Badlands or something like that. I just feel like it would be crazy to hang onto my BS Big Bend, since I owe 28K on it and am getting quotes between 34-38K from dealers (put 5K down). All that positive equity will tank once all this supply stuff is sorted out, right?

Sponsored

TXNavy

Badlands
First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Yukon XLT 1500 4x4, Jeep Liberty Limited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If you are getting offered that much I would probably sell it too and get a beater car to drive around for the next year or so. Also the money saved by not having a car payment will allow you to put another nice down payment on the Bronco WT.

Bronco71

Badlands
First Name
Scottie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 Bronco, 1979 F250 Ranger Lariat, 1980 CJ5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

rtaylor

Badlands
First Name
R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19Raptor, 22Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I reserved my Wildtrak July 13th 2020. I still do not have any idea when it will be built.
I am with you with a 7/13/2020 2dr badlands reservation. Maybe they will make it someday?

With all that Ford has put some of us through, I sincerely wish that I had never reserved a Bronco and had just bought a Wrangler. But I am not giving up yet, since I am not yet willing to admit how much of a fool I have been for trusting Ford.
Sponsored