First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2022 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So I have a 4 door soft top AMB that I love. I planned on driving it a decent amount but nothing crazy. Now seeing they cancelled AMB how much should I baby this thing? How collectible do we think it will be? Obviously no one knows but curious to opinions.
Sponsored

BroncoTodd

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model X 100D
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think FE in Lightning is one thingā€¦. But for a regular edition, paint colors come and goā€¦no big deal. It will certainly be worth more than white, black, iconic silverā€¦ but not sure it will fetch that much of a premium in 20 years because you picked the right color.

Just my opinion though. It could end up fetching an extra 50% given the right circumstances. :p. But stillā€¦ drive the heck outta that thing regardless and take care of the paint in the mean time. You and us enthusiasts know you were one of the lucky ones to actually get a ā€˜21 simply by seeing the color of your Bronco.

Enjoy!

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not as many as ordered.
Edit: for a 50% increase in resale (never happen), I'll paint mine before I trade it in

OP
OP

Roderick23

Outer Banks
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2022 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I guess Iā€™m more curious on number of vehicles not so much value. Prob impossible to know for some time
Sponsored