Sponsored

How many are you are considering leasing versus buying the Bronco?

roxbury29

Wildtrak
First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150/JK 4dr. Wrangler/Flex/Mazda6
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Definitely may consider Leasing when it comes out. I leased my F150 and purchased it a few years later. For a jeep wrangler I would NOT lease. But for a F150 or NEW Bronco YES! being A/Z plan also makes it more appealing to lease.
Sponsored

Aussieshed

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Alfa Romeo Stelvio Ti Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I thought it had already been discussed in other threads that Ford won't be offering leases on the Bronco initially. Are you talking about leasing using another provider?

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Can you lease one? My dealer told me they seriously doubt the bronco leasing will be allowed.

The reason I might end up leasing so I don’t lose out too much on $$$. I have cybertruck deposit on hold but it might take 2-3 years until I get the truck.

OP
OP
Ajusaf

Ajusaf

Black Diamond
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I thought it had already been discussed in other threads that Ford won't be offering leases on the Bronco initially. Are you talking about leasing using another provider?
IMG_2328.GIF

Sponsored

KosmicKid

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco OBX '14 Jaguar XFR-S 18 Lincoln MKZ
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

LOL! Go try to lease a Raptor. :)
I did try: almost laughed out the building...
Sure there are pitfalls in leasing as described by others, but I usually wait a couple of years before modding any vehicle mainly for warranty and driving very little (12K on the Raptor in 2 years) makes leasing a great alternative for me.
If the Raptor/Warthog rumors are true then if I could lease for a couple years then turn it in for one of those I wouldn't be out as much money as in a purchase.
It would all come down to terms and if Ford will allow leasing: could even come down to certain trim levels.

OP
OP
Ajusaf

Ajusaf

Black Diamond
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Definitely may consider Leasing when it comes out. I leased my F150 and purchased it a few years later. For a jeep wrangler I would NOT lease. But for a F150 or NEW Bronco YES! being A/Z plan also makes it more appealing to lease.
That new F150 hybrid has me thinking twice about bronco. 700 miles is not bad

Sponsored

LarryZiegler

Outer Banks
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
There is no good reason Ford Motor Credit not to extend lease offers. They control the lease terms and they make lots of money leasing cars.
For me, the only vehicles that make sense leasing are Range Rovers, Tesla’s, and any electric vehicle. Here’s another idea that comes to mind.....leasing a Bronco as a bridge to the possible rollout of a Raptor version to buy, having experience with a leased one on what options to have and which ones to skip

Double IPA

Wildtrak
First Name
Skip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Nissan Titan, 2002 RS Warrrior
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I'm definitely buying. This one is a keeper... especially first model year. Something about first model years I like. Still have my '02 Road Star Warrior and my '04 Nissan Titan =)

Sadly, I'll be saying goodbye to the Titan when I get the call that the Bronco is ready for pickup. Bittersweet I guess.

I save the leasing for the wife's car.

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I can’t see leasing a vehicle like this...most people will want to modify theirs in some ways, and that’s one thing that’s great about it. Leasing and driving in on the road for 3 years and turning it in still stock is pretty boring.

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
We always lease our cars since we put just a few K miles a year (3-7k) for each car. I don’t need a car to get to work (walk to train station) so we kind of share our two cars depending on who has the kids out and about. But the mere fact that wife gave me the thumbs up to get a Bronco means I’m definitely buying just so I could have it longer. Don’t want her nitpicking it over three years and then I’d have it give it back. There’s no financial reasoning going into this, even if they do have good lease rates. Im locking in a cool car long term before wife changes her mind.

Last edited:

Derek47

Wildtrak
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I considered leasing for the simple fact that I’ve never been one to buy the first year of anything but for me the Bronco will be something I hold onto even if it rotates out of being a daily at some point.

Different stroke for different folks, it depends what you’re looking for.

I’d be surprised if Ford Credit doesn’t offer leasing. You can lease a Raptor, albeit for a boatload of money. Leasing is very lucrative for manufacturers and dealers.

It’s all about what you’re looking for... People who like the look of the Bronco but aren’t going to be hitting trails, etc. and may want to move onto whatever is hot in 3 years...a lease makes sense.
Sponsored