RON
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018MUSTANG GT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Why did Ford include a bottle opener in the rear when its already has two on 2door and four on a four door ? Any guesses?
Sponsored

Ramble_Offroad

Badlands
First Name
Nels
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 2D JK on 35ā€™s
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I donā€™t understand the bottle opener feature.

My $0.02.

Bottles should be left at home in favor of cans. Cans are more durable, donā€™t shatter, no cap to litter, lighter, easier to carry out, pack better, donā€™t suffer from UV degradation like glass does, require less energy to produce & transport, and aluminum in damn near infinity recyclable.

Plus who needs a bottle opener really? Itā€™s not hard to pop a top with damn near any available hard object, lighter, knife, stick, rock, bumper, another bottle, Billyā€™s teeth, etc. šŸ¤£

That said I 100% understand that weā€™re all a bit cooped up right now and that everyone has a different consumer decision tree. Meaning that important features vary greatly by individual consumers.

oh shit....ha ha ha. Wait just a moment. Yes. I get cha now. I read your post too fast. The latch in the door, Iā€™m pickin up what your putting down. šŸ˜Ž. Forget everything I said above!!!!! Well played.

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The sound of a can hitting a road sign is not nearly as aesthetic as that of a bottle...

Rollerstud98

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Nissan Titan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I donā€™t understand the bottle opener feature.

My $0.02.

Bottles should be left at home in favor of cans. Cans are ore durable, donā€™t shatter, no cap to litter, lighter, easier to carry out, pack better, donā€™t suffer from UV degradation like glass does, require less energy to produce & transport, and aluminum in damn near infinity recyclable.

Plus who needs a bottle opener really? Itā€™s not hard to pop a top with damn near any available hard object, lighter, knife, stick, rock, bumper, another bottle, Billyā€™s teeth, etc. šŸ¤£

That said I 100% understand that weā€™re all a bit cooped up right now and that everyone has a different consumer decision tree. Meaning that important features vary greatly by individual consumers.

oh shit....ha ha ha. Wait just a moment. Yes. I get cha now. I read your post too fast. The latch in the door, Iā€™m pickin up what your putting down. šŸ˜Ž. Forget everything I said above!!!!! Well played.
I used my teeth once, broke the bottle instead of taking the lid off and that was the last time I tried that. Thought I destroyed my teeth at first haha.

AU98

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Why are people so worried about bottle openers or the number of cup holders? There are numerous threads on this. I guess we have run out of things to talk about and have reached the end of the internet. /S
http://hmpg.net/
Sponsored