Sponsored

How many Broncos will have the Squatch Package?

Daytona_Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm wondering how dealers will stock Broncos with the Sasquatch Package? Will it be something that still needs to be ordered or will they just be sitting on the lot ? With so many Bronco trims and the average buyer not looking to ride around on 35,s. I don't think the Sasquatch Package will be readily available on dealer lots in Base, BB, BD & OBX. Will a Sasquatch Bronco become hard to find or go up on price when the order banks close ?
Sponsored

Last edited:

Stampede.Offroad

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
junk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
As many as the dealers can sell. It's an upgrade package that helps make people feel/look cool, so there are plenty of economic and psychological incentives.

My guess is somewhere around ten times as many who will use it, and about fifty percent more than can afford it.

NorthShoreBronco

Badlands
First Name
Steph
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Badlands 2D, 22 BD 4 Door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

For the first year.... I don't think any Dealer will have "stock". They are all going to be sold before they get there.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I can see dealers optioning the squatch and when they are delivered, they take off the wheels/tires. They can then install smaller wheels/tires (such as BL stock 33's) and then charge additional on top of the squatch option to install the 35's. They can gouge more money from the buyer and still offer a #SkinnySquatch for those buyers that just want the look/stance of the squatch.

OP
OP
Daytona_Bronco

Daytona_Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I can see dealers optioning the squatch and when they are delivered, they take off the wheels/tires. They can then install smaller wheels/tires (such as BL stock 33's) and then charge additional on top of the squatch option to install the 35's. They can gouge more money from the buyer and still offer a #SkinnySquatch for those buyers that just want the look/stance of the squatch.
[/QUOTE]
At a premium cost for sure. I think the Sqautch option for reservations is big value .. especially on the base! I hope the set up and 35,s are good for DD. 70% of pick ups in FL are lifted with with big tires and are DD .. After all I drive a Cammed Mustang to supermarket so it wont bother me at all! Lmao

Sponsored

brocotect

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep
Your Bronco Model
Base
Interesting question.

Once they have stock outside of pre-orders. They'll need to select the trims and options they think will sell then decide which trims people actually want sasquatch on.

Carrying six different trims with and without sasquatch is a lot of inventory for many dealers. I don't see it happening.

This makes me think the the sasquatch package will eventually either only become available on certain trims or phased out all together and intagrated in other ways.

attworth

Badlands
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Land Rover D2
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I see there being a lot of Squatched Broncos on aftermarket wheels. Dealer gets the added cost of Squatch plus whatever they want to charge for 20”+ Fuel wheels.

Jpeyer

Badlands
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F250 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It will be on the window sticker. That will not happen. Additionally that package will cost the dealer plus the wheel and tire package they install. It’s not good business and a high enough margin.

attworth

Badlands
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Land Rover D2
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Agreed. There’s some decent Fuel offerings at least, but the “bro” crowd has ruined that brand for me.

OP
OP
Daytona_Bronco

Daytona_Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Interesting question.

Once they have stock outside of pre-orders. They'll need to select the trims and options they think will sell then decide which trims people actually want sasquatch on.

Carrying six different trims with and without sasquatch is a lot of inventory for many dealers. I don't see it happening.

This makes me think the the sasquatch package will eventually either only become available on certain trims or phased out all together and intagrated in other ways.
Agreed ... I think once the reserved orders are manufactured... The Sasquatch package on any trim will be sold at a premium from the dealer lots ...

Sponsored

AzScorpion

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger SuperCrew Lariat 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Interesting question.

I think it will make it easier for them seeing as all the first orders are going to reservations. They'll be able to see what was ordered and take the average and go from there for their stock.

Big Boss

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I think it will be pretty rare honestly. I think the only squatch on dealer lots will be the Wildtrak actually. Maybe a few other trims sprinkled in here and there but for the most part I'd say rare

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I see there being a lot of Squatched Broncos on aftermarket wheels. Dealer gets the added cost of Squatch plus whatever they want to charge for 20”+ Fuel wheels.
Wow, hopefully nobody ruins a Bronco with 20”+ wheels. Talk about trailer/ghetto...