Sponsored

How many build changes have you submitted with your dealer?

OP
OP

SEkevin

Outer Banks
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Glad it's not a pain for your dealer! I have been debating a color change, but I am holding off until just before everything is supposed to be locked in. This way I can see if I really want to make the change or if I'm just getting anxious now that the order is in.
Dealership owner is a friend so this is not a big deal. We do it after hours with a few beers. During these times it feels like going out!
Sponsored

capn00

Heritage
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Heritage, 2018 GX460
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Oh man. Starting on the day after reveal night I had spreadsheets, and comparison matrices. I was estimating costs based on jeep equivalents and I was “building” my preferred build from three different trims.

By Nov I knew Badlands made the most sense (financially and logistically) and the only thing left was the color.

I searched the Sport delivers through the Ford website and found a dealer within a day’s drive that was expecting both an A51 and Cactus Gray.

When they arrived and I saw them in person I settled on the color and my build was totally settled.

I can’t even imagine the anxiety of still needing to change things!

;)
So, which color did you go with?

SevenT

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 U15 Sport Edition; 2021 AMB 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Zero, I am happy with what I ordered. You know what they say, 'You are 85% correct the first time, don't change your answer'. (y)

Sponsored

Engineeredthisway24

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Porsche Cayman S
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Only made one change prior to ordering from the OBX in Area51 to a WT in Velocity Blue. I don't care if it sets me to a MY22. I want a 2 door, definitely want the 2.7liter, want the cloth camo seats, LOVE the gloss black accent package, and will not delete SAS package, so I am waiting regardless. Now, we might all be screwed since there is a worldwide semiconductor shortage. I truly hope that does not end up making things worse, but right now there is no solution. The good news is we have completely halted China from producing said semiconductors and that alone is a step in the right direction.

Norm A.

Badlands
First Name
Norman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just one, I tried to sneak in the 4.7 gearing on a Non-Sas Badlands with 2.7 Auto and had to go back to 4.46 😉, my bad 😜

Gary

Black Diamond
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
So I just let my dealer know that I need to totally revamp my order for the 3rd time! His reply back when I told him was a big thumbs up! Don’t know what others experiences have been like but my guy loves going thru this every time. Says he learns something each time I change my order. I realize there’s not a lot of meat to this thread but just curious what others have experienced. I almost wish they’d shut down the order process so I would stop changing my mind!
After seeing those KOH clips, I'm thinking about switching to Badlands. That 12" screen with the trail cam and the swaybar disco......Pretty cool.

bpurtz

First Edition
First Name
Bryce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JKU Rubi, Sierra Denali, Taco TRD Pro, 4Run LTD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I'm on revision 1.3 - 2 color changes, 1 accessory modification. This morning when I stopped by the dealership, I'm pretty sure I saw my salesman dashing into the back room. 🤷‍♂️

Sponsored

ehssey

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge Sport, Harley-Davidson Street Glide
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Zero. I'm set. I've been set for months.

Big Boss

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Haven't submitted my order yet but since the packaging guide came out with more clarity on the nav I decided I need to add built in nav to my build

BroncoA51

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
1-Went from BL 4D High to Lux. Realized that it’s gonna be my daily driver. The GT350 is completely impractical and I just moved, which added 20-30 minutes to my commute. I’m not happy about it, but it made sense to me.

Reactions: rws

MikeCt

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have a BL, 4 door, Rapid Red, 33" tires on order. I went with the shadow black mod roof based on
the light gray appearance of the MIC top, which didn't look good to me. Now that photos
of how glossy the mod top is and the emergence of photos of the darker MIC top at the KOH event are being published, I will change my build to the MIC top. Since I am very likely a MY22
I will wait to place the change until I receive notification that it's being scheduled for build.

rws

Wildtrak
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 VW GTI, 2018 Silverado 1500 LT Z71
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Wildtrak + tow -> Badlands + "goodies" -> Wildtrak +front modular + tow + seat upgrade

Settled on Wildtrak because the Badlands build price went too far past the Wildtrak...

Color change twice, landed on Cactus Gray

And... why the heck can't I get a roof-rack on my Wildtrak? boggles my mind!!

Oh, all of this happened BEFORE my order has been submitted... so does that count as Zero?! :)

P.S. - my res still hasn't been converted to an order...
Sponsored