Sponsored

How many build changes have you submitted with your dealer?

j_anderson

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I originally reserved and OBX but ordered the BB. I wasn't going to take the bait from Ford just to get some of the tech stuff I wanted and end up with some other things I didnt want (painted fenders/handles/mirrors, I'm looking at you). After seeing videos and photos start to roll out, I decided to at least get a few more of the things I wanted in my build (12" screen, 360 cam) instead of trying to add them later. So, I changed from BB to OBX to gain access to the high package.
Sponsored

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This. The only thing I wavered on was the roof rack. Decided to go for it, better than to have it and not need it than to need it and not have it. Plus, to me, it looks more complete with it. Other than that, my build never changed...
This. I think it looks better with the rack. I think I may only use it to haul a Christmas tree. My wife bought a fake tree, so even that might be a rare event. 😄

Hjhof

Badlands
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I changed once, think I’m settled in at what I want, but I also am expecting to get bumped to 22 so I’ll have another chance when that happens.

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Sent the build in, then updated it a couple weeks ago, But, did it end there? Nooooooooooooooo, I'll just wait, and update it again when he calls. Hell, there's a good chance it'll change again before then, so I'm not gonna bother them right now. :)

OP
OP

SEkevin

Outer Banks
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I did finally commit to my BB build: 4dr with black mod top, 2.7, Sas, sig lights, aux switches, mid package and tow in AMB. Stuck with the gray interior. Order was officially submitted on Friday. I am a 9/27 res so I will probably get pushed to MY22. Only thing I’m waiting on is what might come out for a green color for MY22. Now I just want more pics! God I miss Stig!!

Last edited:

BennyBronco69

Badlands
First Name
Gordon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BWM M4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So I just let my dealer know that I need to totally revamp my order for the 3rd time! His reply back when I told him was a big thumbs up! Don’t know what others experiences have been like but my guy loves going thru this every time. Says he learns something each time I change my order. I realize there’s not a lot of meat to this thread but just curious what others have experienced. I almost wish they’d shut down the order process so I would stop changing my mind!
None
Sponsored