First Name
Mario
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm feeling really bad right about now! I have made two changes since we were able to order at the dealer. I bumped up my order, then just pulled it back to a lower-trim for financial reasons. But, I didn't realize those were 32" tires on the Black Diamond!! Needed reading glasses when I was hastily making my change over the phone in my car on Monday. I know my bad!

The hardest part about this whole process is that probably over 95% of us haven't seen these Broncos in person. The nice manager made my change on Monday, and I will be walking in this time to show my face and apologize and give him some sort of peace offering. If he is a shooter he should be happy!

Here is a quick short video (my hats off to the man who did the quick filming) I found last night comparing the 33" on a BL, and 35" on FE. It's just a quick video but solidified that I can either go with a 33" BL, or a SAS BD and will be happy as can be. I swear my last order!!!

How many have you all made?

Sponsored

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
All my changes were before orders took place. We went from a BB to a BB with Sas then to a BD finally ordered a BD with Sas. Our hardest decision was color.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Just changed my Big Bend to a Black Diamond yesterday. If this process drags out for another few months I'll probably end up convincing myself I need the badlands. So for the sake of my wallet I hope my order gets scheduled soon

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
After 746 days, a MY22 4-door Badlands Bronco :-)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Outside of the free headliner none. :cool:

JeebusCripes

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘94 M998, ‘89 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I want to change from WT to Badlands. I should have gone badlands because of the vinyl and this video confirms it.

Sponsored

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Let me see....I must have changed my mind 376 times before '21 round of ordering. And, now while waiting on the '22 order banks to open I somewhere around 248. But, I'm going to wait until my dealer calls to give him the good news. I have just got to fight the urge to change anything after that. :)

mtheawesomeone

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I ordered BL with Lux, premium wheels, and no Sas. I did call later and revise the tires from AT to MT. That is the only change I made post order. Pre-order I changed about 100 times :)

Efthreeoh

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hummer H3T
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Day of ordering I changed to black paint from carbon gray, and took off the towing package (now glad I did that).

Ford Lithium Gray is really the color I want, but it's not available. Thinking I can just pull the doors, tailgate, hood and doors and have them painted. 😂

brentutk

Wildtrak
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Eruption Green Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Since ordering, I've changed from Outer banks squatch to Badlands squatch, changed from cactus to Race red, added lux over high, changed from mod roof to MIC roof and then to soft top roof. And removed tow. I THINK I'm good now 😅

MN_OuterBanks

Outer Banks
First Name
AW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 SuperCrew
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

None. Ordered what I wanted and stayed put.

Sponsored

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Had my build before B&P went live. Haven't had any reason to change it since then aside from being forced to due to commodity constraints (mod top).

Sorry you've had to make some changes due to financial reasons. On the bright side, there's a lot of vehicle to be had in any trim level of Bronco, I hope you get something that puts a smile on your face!

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Lord Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Lord
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

None. Zero deviation from my original order UNTIL this week when I went down the rabbit hole of now wanting a four-door with soft top to hasten delivery and also because it made me want one. Since my dealer won't help, looks like I'll still be at zero changes since my reservation.

Not that I ever could have made any changes along the way, based on how this dealer is a ghost.

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
As a MY 22 reservation I have not placed an order. Of course, that has not stopped me from changing my original concept. In reality, the OBX is the vehicle I should get. The vehicle I want is the BL. Cyber Orange has been and will remain the color, unlessFord drops it. No Sas, unless the OBX becomes the order. I hate the OBX interiors. I have messed around with the BD and have somewhat convinced myself it could be the way to go. If I was forced to order today, it would be two door MIC , Bad Lands , CO, auto, 2.7 ,optional rims, High package, no SAS. If I was forced to order tomorrow, who knows.
Sponsored