Sponsored

How many doors should the Bronco 6G have?

How many doors should the Bronco 6G have?

• 2 doors only

Votes: 57 31.8%
  • 4 doors only

Votes: 13 7.3%
  • 2 and 4 door models

Votes: 109 60.9%

• Total voters

Nanook

Wildtrak
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor, Bronco, Galaxie, Ducati Streetfighter V4S
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Donā€™t forget The Australian SuperCar series

Sponsored

BroncoJeremie

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeremie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Why revive this very very dead thread, I feel like this really just leads to hate at this point

Sponsored

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
It would be cool but not practical from a production standpoint. Then again I donā€™t mind 4-door vehicles at all, TBH I think the 4-door wrangler looks better than the 2 and over time I bet I will think the same thing about the Bronco.

Guidr3

Base
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F 150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Any Rumors Of 2 Wheel Drive With A W D . Standard ?

Tslater1989

Badlands
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 f150, 2016 explorer, 97 f150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It would be cool but not practical from a production standpoint. Then again I donā€™t mind 4-door vehicles at all, TBH I think the 4-door wrangler looks better than the 2 and over time I bet I will think the same thing about the Bronco.
Agreed, its like new trucks. They don't look right in anything other than a crew cab anymore.

securitysix

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Agreed, its like new trucks. They don't look right in anything other than a crew cab anymore.
I still think crew cab pickups are just wrong. You're giving up too much bed space.

"bUt juSt uSe A TrAilUr!"

Just no.

I had an extended (non crew) cab pickup as my first truck, but there wasn't room for human beings in the back "seat." Great for putting stuff, though...except that the handle to open the back door kept breaking. Thanks, GMC.

Replaced it with an extended (non crew) cab full sized truck. Plenty of room in the back seat for people, even adults. I have a friend who is 6' 7" and he can comfortably sit behind me. Then again, I am pretty short, so my seat's up there. Anyway, I digress. I hardly have enough passengers to need the back seat as a place for passengers. Plenty of room for putting stuff, though.

Realistically speaking, I could get by just fine with a single cab pickup as long as it has at least a 6 foot bed, and I really miss dad's old '94 SIlverado. Single cab, 8' bed, best truck we ever had for hauling firewood. The other Silverados he had were OK for it, my Tundra does well enough, and his current F-150 does fine, but that long bed Silverado just rode better with a full load of wood, and the engine never seemed to care that the bed was full.
Sponsored