Sponsored

How many first 3 day reservation holders?

CarbonBronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 Toyota $runner
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
use the backdoor look up that has been posted. use your reservation number and you should have some sort of estimate of a production date. im a day2/3 res but atleast i know somewhat my bronco is expected to be produced late Feb. 2/21/2022.

Deleted member 19285

Day 3 Badlands reservation, reordered a 2022. Changed to a soft top, but my place in my dealer’s line hasn’t moved in 3 months. No build date in sight.

Always wondered: how does dealer priority code play into the prioritization?

Sponsored
OP
OP
Elusive Badlands

Elusive Badlands

Badlands
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1978 f250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
use the backdoor look up that has been posted. use your reservation number and you should have some sort of estimate of a production date. im a day2/3 res but atleast i know somewhat my bronco is expected to be produced late Feb. 2/21/2022.
Do you have a build date then?

Deleted member 19285

Nope. Don’t think that tells you anything useful if you haven’t been scheduled. At least all it tells me is that I’ve placed my order.

Ford blows.

Imissmy1996bronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLU Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

If you haven’t gotten a build date yet it won’t give you an idea. For most of us it is still in the ordering phase on the backdoor link.

idobleedblue

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4-door Badlands Sasquatch Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Late day 2 res with about every sin in the book… got my VIN last week.

babraunagel

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Where is your position in line at granger? I bet it is outside their allocations which explains the no build date. Sucks though.
Yep. Due to Ford changing the allocation method and then they did not allow us to change dealers, (even though they said we could), I'm locked in. Could go to another dealer (without taking my reservation) and order another Bronco. Who knows if that would be faster or slower? However, Granger has earned my loyalty with their honesty and communication. Therefore I wait. Ford really needs to get out from underneath the yoke of the dealership system. Their reputation depends upon it.

Sponsored

Cat

Wildtrak
First Name
Cat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MB500SL, HD Road King Custom
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Just out of curiosity. How many first 3 day reservation holders out there still haven’t received a build date? I am day 3 w/ 2dr badlands lux modular manual. Nothing for me. Hopefully tomorrow…
Reserved Day 2. Supposedly blended 1/4. Status only says, In Production.

22OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 F150 Lariat, '04 F150 Lariat, '73 F100 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Day 3 Badlands reservation, reordered a 2022. Changed to a soft top, but my place in my dealer’s line hasn’t moved in 3 months. No build date in sight.

Always wondered: how does dealer priority code play into the prioritization?
Priority code applies to retail orders with no time stamp. They are the last priority they look at. #1 dealer allocation, #2 build constraints, #3 if you pass the above two, do you have a reservation time step and where does that put you in the line of orders from a given dealer #4 priority code, if you don’t have #3 and the dealer has allocation but no #2’s that can be built they start pecking away at #4 priorities to determine build order.

#1 and #2 are biggest issues. I can understand historical allocation but it appears early on dealers were able to get allocated based on the amount of bronco orders being placed…but I think some dealers loaded in tons of orders saying they would get more allocations. This upset the allocations other dealers were assigned so they had to reset. So a dealer that was getting 20 a month May now be getting 5….and everyone is waiting. On top of that are constraints so some are in a long line but folks are breaking in line because they have a buildable package. I’m guessing your in the #1 or #2 bucket or both. Most would have probably been better served going down to their local dealer vs jumping on the bandwagon with dealers saying they could get you a bronco fast.

Five-O Donut Hole

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Raptor-Loaded-Original Owner
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

CarbonBronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 Toyota $runner
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
If you haven’t gotten a build date yet it won’t give you an idea. For most of us it is still in the ordering phase on the backdoor link.
originally a 2/14 production date.
Ford Bronco How many first 3 day reservation holders? 1642647241408

Pushed to 2/21
Ford Bronco How many first 3 day reservation holders? 1642647292680