Sponsored

How many FordPass Rewards points should I have?

meltat

Badlands
First Name
Melissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Can anyone tell me how many FordPass Rewards I should have at the end of this process. I thought I received a few emails about earning points because Ford can't get their act together. My husband told me I should get points for buying the Bronco as well. Thanks
Sponsored

Nateandapril

Badlands
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands non Sas Area 51
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You will get 42,000 points for buying the Bronco. I’ll let someone else chime in on whatever other points accumulated for reservation holders and wait times

Snappy22

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Honda Pilot, 2022 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Under ordering, there is a link to “OCD checklist for delivery”. It breaks down the ways you get points. (Apologies I don’t have the link quickly here on my phone)

My question is if anyone knows how long until the 42,000 points for buying the bronco should end up in my account? It’s been 1.5 weeks since purchase.

Broncosx2

Outer Banks
First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Under ordering, there is a link to “OCD checklist for delivery”. It breaks down the ways you get points. (Apologies I don’t have the link quickly here on my phone)

My question is if anyone knows how long until the 42,000 points for buying the bronco should end up in my account? It’s been 1.5 weeks since purchase.
From my experience buying my last two Fords, it took over a month for the rewards to show up in my account. They have always showed up though.

Sponsored

Snappy22

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Honda Pilot, 2022 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

From my experience buying my last two Fords, it took over a month for the rewards to show up in my account. They have always showed up though.
Thanks! I guess I’ll be patient.

Dealership tried to offer an alternative to the points as a maintenance plan. They try to make a few bucks any way they can. I politely declined so they are supposed to be getting them to me, so didn’t know how soon I should call to press.

Lxatoledo

Wildtrak
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
75 EB Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
And to get all those points, all you have to do is give up tons of personal information. GPS tracking, driving style, app utilization etc etc etc.........enjoy your points.

ToddLabbq

Base
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Hatchback
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

my points showed up in 4 days

Wolfeman

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

And to get all those points, all you have to do is give up tons of personal information. GPS tracking, driving style, app utilization etc etc etc.........enjoy your points.
If they want to find you, they will.

If you're connected enough to be on this forum, you likely aren't flying under the radar.

Sponsored

Nateandapril

Badlands
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands non Sas Area 51
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

My points were updated within 48 hours of purchase.

thatspecialbeat

Black Diamond
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subies
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I got the early reservation points within 24 hours but the purchase points took about a week to show up.

Wolfeman

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I got the 42,000 points quickly but it took a while before the 20,000 early reservation points were claimed. I was visiting my dealer to wrap some things up and had him pull up the Ford Pass portal and go in and "claim" the points.

BeachBronco21

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm picking mine up Friday and asked about points. They told me it could take 4-5 weeks for the regular 42,000 to show up.

Mike_D

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4D Bronco BD, '23 2D Bronco Base Mansquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
If they want to find you, they will.

If you're connected enough to be on this forum, you likely aren't flying under the radar.
If they’re giving you a couple hundred dollars for the ability to harvest this data, you can bet your butt they’re going to sell it to dozens or hundreds of other companies to make that back. I’d guess they’d sell it to at least a couple hundred “partner companies” in the time you own it.
Sponsored