Sponsored

How many FordPass Rewards points should I have?

Rmtok1

Black Diamond
First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
262,000 x .005 conversion factor=$1310.00
Sponsored

Ladyinbluebronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Can anyone tell me how many FordPass Rewards I should have at the end of this process. I thought I received a few emails about earning points because Ford can't get their act together. My husband told me I should get points for buying the Bronco as well. Thanks
So here’s my experience:
42,000 points for purchase after delivery
20,000 points for patience
11,000 points for applying for the BRONCO credit card.
I saved all my emails. With the 20,000 points my dealership had to call Ford for help in activating them as they had to login a different portal for that. The email with this additional amount had the phone number for them to call if they had any problems.
I know others have had up to 100,000 points. My emails saved me alot.

TX-Hans

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Escalade, '13 Jeep Wrangler, '21 Bronco FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Can anyone tell me how many FordPass Rewards I should have at the end of this process. I thought I received a few emails about earning points because Ford can't get their act together. My husband told me I should get points for buying the Bronco as well. Thanks
How many points you get will depend on a number of things such as when reserved, when ordered, changes made relative to hardtop, what model year, and type of Bronco (i.e. First Edition). As others pointed out, all get 42,000 points for buying the Bronco and activating the Ford Pass app modem. After that, it depends. Here's a FAQ from Ford that might be helpful for you on the points. https://www.ford.com/support/how-to...l-bronco-update-frequently-asked-questions/#5

Ford Bronco How many FordPass Rewards points should I have? 1648680153990

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Is the ford pass app working like shit for anyone else never had an issue on my 13pro now it like freezes up and takes awhile to navigate threw the different options
Sponsored