Sponsored

How many Golden Ticket holders are actually buying???

What are your intentions with your Bronco Raptor allocation???

• I'm not buying

Votes: 4 7.8%
  • I'm buying to enjoy it

Votes: 30 58.8%
  • I'm buying to flip it

Votes: 5 9.8%
  • Haven't decided yet

Votes: 12 23.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Green Giant

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
It will be very interesting to see how many of these dealers promising MSRP stick to it.
I’m also interested. I’m not all that concerned with my dealer. But I do now have 2 emails at different times stating that he will. That said, I think Ford likely will watch somewhat closely or field reports.

Their recourse is likely future allocations. Ford does have a little “stick” they can use in this process. My guess is they have put some pressure on their sales reps to let the dealers know.

With all vehicle allocations (even non Bronco) being tight right now, Ford “needs” the bigger dealers a little less to move a bunch of metal that was overproduced.

Ford has recourse if they want to use it. A friend who works at Ford said that they have talked to dealers about this and to let him know if I encounter any funny business.
Sponsored

Wade Garrett

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 FiST
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

It is a reference to the 1970ish movie adaptation of the 1965 Roald Dahl story "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory". In it, there are factory provided and hidden tickets for a prize (tour of a chocolate candy factory). The reference typically means someone got very lucky in receiving a ticket or spot from a manufacturer for something very exclusive.
Yes, I have no golden ticket. I am I'll grandpa in bed.

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I cannot believe for a minute that any dealers arent going to harass buyers with monstrous markups.. Ford notes at the bottom that the pricing is between you and your dealer. Basically dealers are going to do everything that can to discourage buyers to buy them so they can assume the allocation.. Its going to be really ugly.
My dealer has been honoring all their Bronco orders at Invoice price been that way since day one. I have no doubt plus there are all the dealers on here are MSRP or just under.

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

My intention to a to buy one for a year. If I like it, then keep it. If not, order a two door Heritage is n 2023.

Of course all this depends on dealer pricing next month.

(Edit): dealer just texted and said no ADM, so systems go …

Last edited:

BroncoJH

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Raptor (sold); 2023 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
FYI spoke in person to the GM at Jackson Hole Ford today and confirmed they will honor MSRP for my order - “golden ticket holder” day 1 reservation FWIW

CVSJR

Raptor
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'66 Bronco, '09 Z06
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Going to buy it, I figure I'll have to pay some amount of markup and keep it.
Sponsored