Sponsored

How many Jeep purists were convinced to buy a Bronco by the KOH videos?

Are you a Jeep to Bronco person?

• Were you a Jeep only person until you saw the KOH videos?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Now that the KOH videos have been out for a few weeks how many Jeep purists have decided they want to buy a Bronco?
  • Were you on the fence and are now convinced you want to own a Bronco?
  • Were you a Jeep only person and the Bronco capabilities have changed your mind?
  • Are you going to buy a Bronco regardless of what your Jeep SFA buddy's say?
Sponsored

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Shoot, I just bought my Jeep as an interim play toy until the Bronco hit the dealers lots. But, I do have to say I really like the Jeep. FCA finally got it right with the JL series.

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XJ Cherokee, 1971 Z28 R/S
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Jeep purist here who was convinced after seeing the Bronco World premier on July 13th that my next new vehicle would be a Bronco. The KOH videos are just crack to my addiction 🤪

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Now that the KOH videos have been out for a few weeks how many Jeep purists have decided they want to buy a Bronco?
  • Were you on the fence and are now convinced you want to own a Bronco?
  • Were you a Jeep only person and the Bronco capabilities have changed your mind?
  • Are you going to buy a Bronco regardless of what your Jeep SFA buddy's say?
This almost has the need for a "No Jeep purists were harmed in the making of this commercial" type of warning.

Sponsored

Megawatt

First Name
JO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lifted Rubicon usually off-road.
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Jeep purist want to take a new wrangler up the mountain and over the rocks. Bronco guys want to do Baja high speed flying stuff, two different purposes for these nice machines.

Read many post on here about Bronco reservation holders always saying “I’m not going to put my $40-50k Bronco on the rocks to get damaged”. I don’t need a hydraulic disconnect.

Bronco will take more sales from Corolla and Kia Soul owners than from Jeep owners. Jeep sales will stay strong, they are not going anywhere. Bronco will be the hot item for two years then Bronco (prior car owners) will get tired of the 20mpg and less and high cost for tires and insurance and trade the Bronco in for a car once again.

I welcome the Bronco, Toyota needs to come back to the game also. Better for all us off-road 4wd types.

Dillhole

Base
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Jeep Wrangler 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Base
Not a Jeep purist at all, but I've had my Jeep for almost 10 years now and looking to replace it soon. Fell in love with the Bronco with the rumors/renders and ultimately the official reveal and knew it would be next. I'm not a Ford guy either.

hemiblas

Wildtrak
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang gt, 3 Wrangler JLs
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Shoot, I just bought my Jeep as an interim play toy until the Bronco hit the dealers lots. But, I do have to say I really like the Jeep. FCA finally got it right with the JL series.
Agreed.....The JL is so much nicer than the older JKs.....

BLTN

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Badlands; '95 Jeep XJ; '05 F-350; '07 Camry
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Bronco will sit proudly next to the XJ...too bad I can only drive one at a time...

Sponsored

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Jeep purist want to take a new wrangler up the mountain and over the rocks. Bronco guys want to do Baja high speed flying stuff, two different purposes for these nice machines.

Read many post on here about Bronco reservation holders always saying “I’m not going to put my $40-50k Bronco on the rocks to get damaged”. I don’t need a hydraulic disconnect.

Bronco will take more sales from Corolla and Kia Soul owners than from Jeep owners. Jeep sales will stay strong, they are not going anywhere. Bronco will be the hot item for two years then Bronco (prior car owners) will get tired of the 20mpg and less and high cost for tires and insurance and trade the Bronco in for a car once again.

I welcome the Bronco, Toyota needs to come back to the game also. Better for all us off-road 4wd types.
I hate to say this, but you must be one of those Jeep purists that actually believes 95% of all new Jeep sales are done by purists. Which is more than likely quite the opposite. Maybe 5% are to purists.

I look at this like I do the iPhone vs Android battle. Many many people buy iPhone because everyone else has one. Because if it's really expensive it must be good. Yet I know a ton of people that once they tried Android they were hooked and never looked back. Likewise people will say they buy Wranglers because what it can do, but they'll never do that. Or they buy it for what they perceive it to be, a fun experience. They aren't buying it to go rock crawling.

Ford can absolutely steal Jeep sales. Better handling on road (where probably 95% of newer Jeeps spend their lives) and the same open experience.

xcxv

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Keeping my Jeep.

Rubisquatch

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Had 2 Jeeps and sold them (1 when my son went to college and the other more recently) knowing I’m getting the Bronco. I loved the Jeeps, still do and I miss them but once I saw the Bronco reveal, I knew I wanted a Bronco. Below are my 2 Jeeps.

Ford Bronco How many Jeep purists were convinced to buy a Bronco by the KOH videos? D74B4115-CEFF-421B-BCBE-1A1404D56933
Ford Bronco How many Jeep purists were convinced to buy a Bronco by the KOH videos? 3632E0C4-01FC-4BDD-8101-B54C9B2736DC

Megawatt

First Name
JO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lifted Rubicon usually off-road.
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I hate to say this, but you must be one of those Jeep purists that actually believes 95% of all new Jeep sales are done by purists...
Say it all you want because your assumption of me is incorrect.

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Say it all you want because your assumption of me is incorrect.
Did you not say the following:

Jeep purist want to take a new wrangler up the mountain and over the rocks.

Better for all us off-road 4wd types.
Kind of sound like a Jeep purist to me as you throw shade at the Bronco. But I could care less what you drive, I just feel that your thinking is incorrect in this case.

Bronco hype will go beyond 2 years. Bronco will keep their following which I FEEL will in fact be some Jeep converts... the same ones that are NOT purists and simply like the vehicle for what it represents. A fun 4x4 with that open experience.
Sponsored