Sponsored

How many Kansas Bronco owners/reservation holders are out there?

dboor1972

Big Bend
First Name
Duane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Anybody have a build date yet? I am early morning 7/14 res, and still not scheduled. Getting a little jealous of all these deliveries.....
Not yet...I went through Louisburg Ford. They told me that realistically to expect mine to be in the 1st qtr of 2022. But he was also optimistic that as the year goes forward things will pick up as far as production goes.. I have a Aug 18th reservation. Jan 27th order.
Sponsored

midwestpilot

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Equator
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Had a reservation last year and had to cancel, just re reserved through granger expecting it late next year. Will be in Manhattan and frequently in KC and Wichita. Currently between a big bend squatch and badlands non-squatch. Probably gonna go badlands.

granger is so close, I would not buy at any car dealer in KS especially rusty wreck. Worked in car sales for a bit they’re all slimy down there.

Gillenh20

Black Diamond
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1980 Camaro, 2019 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Im in Wichita and a 7/13 reservation. Ordered through Mel Ford and currently have a build date of 8/2. Hoping to take delivery shortly after.

4 dr BD, 7 speed, 2.3, MIC, non-sas.

Trigger

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Silverado/2022 Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

All right, who is it? I just passed a 2 Door, Sas, Area 51 Bronco near the Sonic in Basehor. Couldn't catch the trim in the low light. Hoping the owner is in this group and would be willing to show off their rig. Anyone????

Bigkansas

Badlands
First Name
AUSTIN
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

All right, who is it? I just passed a 2 Door, Sas, Area 51 Bronco near the Sonic in Basehor. Couldn't catch the trim in the low light. Hoping the owner is in this group and would be willing to show off their rig. Anyone????
Wish i could claim it!

Sponsored

Moabbob

Badlands
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Toyota Land Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Probably the mannequin from Victory Fors

438966B5-633C-48D4-9D9C-C8C32B57C443.jpeg

Bigkansas

Badlands
First Name
AUSTIN
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Trigger

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Probably the mannequin from Victory Fors

Ford Bronco How many Kansas Bronco owners/reservation holders are out there? 438966B5-633C-48D4-9D9C-C8C32B57C443
That could be it. I've cruised the Victory Ford parking lot recently and hadn't seen this yet. I'll drive over this weekend and take a look.

Moabbob

Badlands
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Toyota Land Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That could be it. I've cruised the Victory Ford parking lot recently and hadn't seen this yet. I'll drive over this weekend and take a look.
I drove it on Saturday
There was a large herd of people looking at it. It was good to see my color and the Sasquatch

Jabax4

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I’m a 7/13 FE and finally got my VIN email. I assume 2 months, give or take, for build? That may be wishful thinking.

Sponsored

Bigkansas

Badlands
First Name
AUSTIN
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m a 7/13 FE and finally got my VIN email. I assume 2 months, give or take, for build? That may be wishful thinking.
Did you get it today?

Jabax4

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Did you get it today?
I guess I should clarify. I got the email from my dealer stating we should have it from Ford within the next couple of days.

probably another 3 months from here?

OP
OP
The Compensator

The Compensator

Outer Banks
First Name
Cleigh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 bronco, 2015 yukon denali xl, minivan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

For those kansans near Cheney, Lubbers Ford got their mannequin in.
It's a 2dr gray 2.7 liter Outer Banks.

Trigger

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

4DR Squatched BL, Cyber Orange, soft top, doors off cruising through Legends (West KCK) this evening. Not even remotely close to my (now next year) build but a good looking rig nonetheless. Good to see them out.

dboor1972

Big Bend
First Name
Duane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Test drove a 2 door Black Diamond Sas 2.7 Bronco over at Olathe Ford today. Couple of thoughts, lot of road noise in the vehicle, but nothing that drowns out conversations, LOTS of storage room in the vehicle. I thought there was a lot of blind spots in the vehicle. I am used to driving service vans and trucks. but it is just he nature of the vehicle nothing that a person couldn't get used to. the 2.7 had PLENTY of power I was almost doing 90 without realizing. I am interested to test drive a soft top non sas to see what the road noise is like. All in all very pleasant vehicle to drive. My daughter rode with me and the first thing she noticed was the more than ample leg room. Looking forward to getting mine......eventualy. May have to back out of the tow package and hard top to get it sooner. Anyone else here test drive one? What's your thoughts?
Sponsored