Sponsored

How many Kansas Bronco owners/reservation holders are out there?

Bigkansas

Badlands
First Name
AUSTIN
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes. I have never bought from them before either. I called to make sure they weren't going to mark up before putting in my order. Not sure what I think of them at this point. I haven't needed to call them and they don't contact me which is surprising.
Hmm. I have only dealt with them once, on a used truck.

I am friends with the owner at Crow Moddie in Burlington. The peace of mind made things alot more comfortable.
Sponsored

Hannaboy78

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Nissan Armada
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hmm. I have only dealt with them once, on a used truck.

I am friends with the owner at Crow Moddie in Burlington. The peace of mind made things alot more comfortable.
Yes. That is a great situation! One time I tried to email the sales guy that helped me with my order and he didn't respond so that's when I decided to join Bronco6g cause I get way more info here about what's going on.

Trigger

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Silverado/2022 Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Any MOKAN or NE KS folks have eyes on a non-sas 2DR dealer mannequin? I am trying to find a nearby dealer that has a mannequin to check out that is non-SAS 2DR. I'd like to see one as I start to think about my 22 order. My 7/23 res isn't going to get a '21 build.

Last edited:

deebroncoKS78

Big Bend
First Name
Daniella
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang/jeep wrangler Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Not yet...I went through Louisburg Ford. They told me that realistically to expect mine to be in the 1st qtr of 2022. But he was also optimistic that as the year goes forward things will pick up as far as production goes.. I have a Aug 18th reservation. Jan 27th order.

I didn't know Kansas had a separate forum on here. Mine is stuck in production status but according to the window sticker and my dealership, My bronco has been built since 8/13. 4 dr Big Bend 2.3 sasquatch package, antimatter blue. 2/14 order. 8/13 blend

Trigger

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Any KS folks with Granger? What are your plans now with the recent news on allocation numbers? I'd like to wait it out with Granger but 2-3 years is a stretch. Any success stories with NE Kansas dealers selling at MSRP or below? Losing the below-invoicing pricing likely causes me to step down in trim; disappointing for sure.

Sponsored

dboor1972

Big Bend
First Name
Duane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Any KS folks with Granger? What are your plans now with the recent news on allocation numbers? I'd like to wait it out with Granger but 2-3 years is a stretch. Any success stories with NE Kansas dealers selling at MSRP or below? Losing the below-invoicing pricing likely causes me to step down in trim; disappointing for sure.
Louisburg Ford is selling them for 50$ below invoice. They do have an administration fee. But after all that it translates to roughly 1500 under msrp.

Mine is a black diamond 4dr., 2.7, hardtop non-sas, mid package.

dboor1972

Big Bend
First Name
Duane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
For all of you that haven't received your orders yet, has your dealer given any insight as to a reasonable delivery date? I have an Aug 18 res haven't received any kind of word. Just curious if you guys have heard any scuttlebutt other than the main forums.

Jonny way

Everglades
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

I haven't. I have friends and lubbers out in Cheney, but I went with the Granger Oct 2k off invoice deal. Have you tried shopping the forum below invoice deals around the local dealerships yet?
I'm in Prarie Village, KS...In the process of researching the right local dealer to place an order in the next few days. Any suggestions/experience with good dealers is appreciated. Looking to order a 2-dr base with a few upgrades for my son. He is a freshman at a college and cannot have a vehicle on campus until next Fall...I hope that timing works out.

Trigger

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

For all of you that haven't received your orders yet, has your dealer given any insight as to a reasonable delivery date? I have an Aug 18 res haven't received any kind of word. Just curious if you guys have heard any scuttlebutt other than the main forums.
August 2020 or August 2021? I've was a July2020 reservation and am still waiting. It is a 2 DR with tow pkg and big motor so no word yet on scheduling or build. Over the past two weeks I've run into three locals with a bronco delivered. All worked at Ford dealerships and all had first night reservations. My dealer says he just doesn't know. I think I am top ten for priority at the dealer but still no visibility on when it will be picked up. Hard to watch the forums and see some orders get picked up right away or others buy abandon units. I am on a budget so I am going to stick with my order and wait it out. Too many variables: dealer allocation, reservation date, build specs, luck. This whole thing is a nightmare. If you ordered a 4 door with soft top, then you may see it soon.

dboor1972

Big Bend
First Name
Duane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Aug 18, 2020, I've got several of the deadly sins...2.7, Hardtop, tow package. I am like you...I am not going to spend 50k and then be "disappointed" with my purchase. To be specific..I have a blk diamond, non-sas, hard top, mid package, with tow package. My res is at Louisburg Ford south of KC.

Sponsored

Trigger

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Aug 18, 2020, I've got several of the deadly sins...2.7, Hardtop, tow package. I am like you...I am not going to spend 50k and then be "disappointed" with my purchase. To be specific..I have a blk diamond, non-sas, hard top, mid package, with tow package. My res is at Louisburg Ford south of KC.
We have the exact same build if yours is a 2 DRđź‘Ť. Guess we will see who gets it first, the race is on. I moved my res from Granger to a KC dealer so that might have messed things up for me. Let me know if you hear anything from your dealer.

dboor1972

Big Bend
First Name
Duane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
We have the exact same build if yours is a 2 DRđź‘Ť. Guess we will see who gets it first, the race is on. I moved my res from Granger to a KC dealer so that might have messed things up for me. Let me know if you hear anything from your dealer.
Forgot to put in there mine's a 4dr.

LowDime

Black Diamond
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06 yukon, 06 cts-v
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
My blend date was yesterday 01/10 but no change on any of the trackers or modules lighting up. I wish i could get back to my window sticker again. Saw it and down loaded it thursday but cant get to it anymore.

4 dr BB Red Pepper
mid Package
4.27 gears

Grizzle

Badlands
First Name
Toby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My blend date was yesterday 01/10 but no change on any of the trackers or modules lighting up. I wish i could get back to my window sticker again. Saw it and down loaded it thursday but cant get to it anymore.

4 dr BB Red Pepper
mid Package
4.27 gears
My blend date was 1/3 but the production and built dates on the tracker ended up being 1/5 and 1/6. Got my Window Sticker on Thursday (1/6) as well. The built date of 1/6 didn't show up on the tracker until the next morning. Modules also popped early in the morning on 1/7. All indications are that they are behind by a couple days. Mine was in shipping status by end of day on 1/7 as well. Estimated delivery says 1/15 to 1/21. We'll see how long it actually takes to get here, but it looks like you're a week behind me. You're close!

dboor1972

Big Bend
First Name
Duane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
My blend date was 1/3 but the production and built dates on the tracker ended up being 1/5 and 1/6. Got my Window Sticker on Thursday (1/6) as well. The built date of 1/6 didn't show up on the tracker until the next morning. Modules also popped early in the morning on 1/7. All indications are that they are behind by a couple days. Mine was in shipping status by end of day on 1/7 as well. Estimated delivery says 1/15 to 1/21. We'll see how long it actually takes to get here, but it looks like you're a week behind me. You're close!
Just out of curiosity...what is the process that you guys are getting notified that your bronco is being built. Is it a series of emails from Ford or from your dealerships? Are you getting one email for your window sticker, an email for you production date, one with the tracker...etc? I have been foaming at the mouth to get this thing I am hoping to have mine by memorial day.
Sponsored