Sponsored

How many Kansas Bronco owners/reservation holders are out there?

OP
OP
The Compensator

The Compensator

Outer Banks
First Name
Cleigh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 bronco, 2015 yukon denali xl, minivan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I’m in Overland Park. Switched from Olathe Ford to Granger.
Originally reserved WildTrak, but plan to order cyber orange BL.
I'm with Granger too. Do you have an early reservation? Also, I'm jealous, i wish i could afford a badlands!
Sponsored

Duvel

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Land Cruiser, Range Rover Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm with Granger too. Do you have an early reservation? Also, I'm jealous, i wish i could afford a badlands!
Yep, 7/14 reservation date.
B&P stuck me with Olathe Ford. Almost switched to Louisburg Ford as they offer $50 over invoice and low ADM fee, but Given Granger is only a 3 hour drive it was a no brainer.

Strykerwsu

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Holden Commodores
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I forgot about Lubbers. I am going to start calling around next week. Might move to Granger for the $1k off. I got my last car out of Iowa and has been great.
I haven't. I have friends and lubbers out in Cheney, but I went with the Granger Oct 2k off invoice deal. Have you tried shopping the forum below invoice deals around the local dealerships yet?

OP
OP
The Compensator

The Compensator

Outer Banks
First Name
Cleigh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

What color are you looking at? You dont by chance want some yellow stitching do you?! Lol. Cuz i wouls trade seats!
I actually kinda like the blue accent trim pieces. I plan on trying to work that color into the exterior of my bronco somehow...

Bigkansas

Badlands
First Name
AUSTIN
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I actually kinda like the blue accent trim pieces. I plan on trying to work that color into the exterior of my bronco somehow...
Id be ok with the Blue also, but i really dont like the yellow.

Sponsored

JHawk

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am in Olathe and have a late reservation thru Louisburg. As far as rebates go I am fortunate and will qualify for the A plan. I am interested in CG but the color in pics is all over the place. I keep coming back to white. I like the looks of this one and hope the black hard top will be available when I order

White One 1602165128818 (1).png

OP
OP
The Compensator

The Compensator

Outer Banks
First Name
Cleigh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I am in Olathe and have a late reservation thru Louisburg. As far as rebates go I am fortunate and will qualify for the A plan. I am interested in CG but the color in pics is all over the place. I keep coming back to white. I like the looks of this one and hope the black hard top will be available when I order

Ford Bronco How many Kansas Bronco owners/reservation holders are out there? White One 1602165128818 (1)
I love the white, but my wife says its kinda boring

JHawk

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ok, not bronco related. It was a nice Halloween evening sitting out with my neighbors handing out candy to the kids and my home brew to the adults. Love Halloween and meeting new families in the neigorhood!

JHawk

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ok, not bronco related. It was a nice Halloween evening sitting out with my neighbors handing out candy to the kids and my home brew to the adults. Love Halloween and meeting new families in the neigorhood!
Still hoping xmas come on Nov 3 this year :)

Sponsored
OP
OP
The Compensator

The Compensator

Outer Banks
First Name
Cleigh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My wife is already tired of hearing about the bronco :)
Mine too. She's like, please shut up about the stupid bronco, you're not even going to see one for a year...

Wildcat

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cadillac
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Current dealer reservation with Rusty Eck. Went to the dealership to talk to someone, check in. Sales manager wouldn't even come out of his office, said he knew nothing. I'm not opposed to switching to Granger, or other KS dealer. Long McArthur in Salina posted some great overview videos earlier this year. They seem interested in actually selling Broncos.

OP
OP
The Compensator

The Compensator

Outer Banks
First Name
Cleigh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Current dealer reservation with Rusty Eck. Went to the dealership to talk to someone, check in. Sales manager wouldn't even come out of his office, said he knew nothing. I'm not opposed to switching to Granger, or other KS dealer. Long McArthur in Salina posted some great overview videos earlier this year. They seem interested in actually selling Broncos.
I'm looking foward to the drive back and the savings from Granger! I've been to rusty eck a few times but never bought a car from them... Have you had any luck narrowing down your trim and options yet?

Wildcat

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cadillac
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I'm looking foward to the drive back and the savings from Granger! I've been to rusty eck a few times but never bought a car from them... Have you had any luck narrowing down your trim and options yet?
I fly for work so have plenty of airline miles to fly to Des Moines and would totally enjoy the drive back from Grainger also.

I was told by a Rusty Eck salesman that all Broncos in KS ship through them. I'm planning to ask if they will waive the shipping/delivery fee of $1,495. If they do that, might be enough to keep my sale here.

Have you asked Grainger about what financing terms will be? Will anyone do 0%?

I've done my Build and Price several times. All fitted out with stuff I want, the Big Bend Sasquatch is $49k, Badlands $51k and Wildtrack $52k.

It's going to come down to finer details like bumpers, interior color/material. I don't really need the off road capability of BL but like the bigger tires without going to Sasquatch. 31" tires just don't do it for me visually.

I was sure I wanted Area51 until I saw the thread that it's the most popular color. Now thinking either Rapid Red or Velocity Blue. I do like Iconic Silver with the optional graphics pkg on the WT.

Wildcat

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cadillac
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I drove a '71 gen 1 Bronco, red + white, in high school.
Sponsored