Sponsored

How many Kansas Bronco owners/reservation holders are out there?

LowDime

Black Diamond
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06 yukon, 06 cts-v
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Just out of curiosity...what is the process that you guys are getting notified that your bronco is being built. Is it a series of emails from Ford or from your dealerships? Are you getting one email for your window sticker, an email for you production date, one with the tracker...etc? I have been foaming at the mouth to get this thing I am hoping to have mine by memorial day.

I got the scheduled for production email in late October and the tracker has show in production since that point. The window sticker was from one of the links on the tracker pages but it was only available for a couple hours and is gone now.
Sponsored

Grizzle

Badlands
First Name
Toby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just out of curiosity...what is the process that you guys are getting notified that your bronco is being built. Is it a series of emails from Ford or from your dealerships? Are you getting one email for your window sticker, an email for you production date, one with the tracker...etc? I have been foaming at the mouth to get this thing I am hoping to have mine by memorial day.
The last email I received from Ford was on 12/12 to tell me my production date had moved from the week of 12/20 to the week of 1/3. I had started checking the window sticker link multiple times a day around that week of 12/20 and on the evening of 1/6, it finally loaded for me showing a blend date of 1/3. Luckily I saved the PDF to my computer because by the next morning, the window sticker was gone for everyone in the 1/3 week build group. That same evening of 1/6 when I checked the tracker, it showed that it was in production as of 1/5.

I could hardly sleep on Thursday 1/6 after the window sticker loaded so at like 4:30am, I checked links again and it showed a built status of 1/6 and my modules had popped. By 6:30 am, it was no longer showing the built date, and the window sticker was gone, but it had estimated delivery dates listed. By end of day on Friday 1/7 the built status once again was checked with a date of 1/6 and it showed that it was on the shipping stage.

So, no emails from Ford, but a lot of revisiting all the various links to try and piece together what was going on. The website is so hit and miss, flaking out often. Just be vigilant checking links. I'm right there with you in terms of foaming at the mouth. I reserved early morning on 1/14/20 so it's been like 546 days and counting.

dboor1972

Big Bend
First Name
Duane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
How's everyone's morale/patience holding up? Starting to get a little dejected with all these delays. Really thinking of dropping the hard top and tow package to get an earlier build date. I was really hoping to have my Bronco by the end of the 1st qtr this year, but the way things are going it may be well into summer to late summer before I get it. Really scratching my head here. I think the thing that pisses me off more than anything is that I have the cash and financing ready but waiting for the thing to be built.

JHawk

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I did drop tow and the hard top. Even with a 10-22 res I think that I would have a good chance to have one by fall if it was not for the microprocessor issue. All bets are off now. I would like to get a F150 after the bronco but it is not worth trying to get first for the same issue. Claycomo is focusing on the transit van and idling the f150.

dboor1972

Big Bend
First Name
Duane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
These are some odd times we live in. I've been preparing myself for potentially dropping my Bronco order and going with a high end Ranger model. But after hearing about "market adjustments" and cost of things going up. Since I have price protection on my Bronco. The best choice for a new vehicle purchase is to just stick with my order come hell or high water. I've thought about dropping options on my vehicle to get it sooner but then again how much will those options cost down the road. Damn when this mess is over we need to form our own Bronco Stampede and take over Power and Light District for some frosty mugs of relaxation.

Sponsored

Trigger

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Silverado/2022 Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Weird times for sure. July 2020 reservation and no end in sight. I did drop my tow last week but I'm not dropping anything else (2DR BD, Non-SAS, Adv 4x4, 2.7). Guess I'll ride it out, although the Chevy Colorado ZR2 gets my attention. I am hoping the price guarantee holds for MY23 but I doubt it. Not sure this is going to work out for me. Fingers crossed I can get scheduled; maybe this week.🤞

JHawk

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
These are some odd times we live in. I've been preparing myself for potentially dropping my Bronco order and going with a high end Ranger model. But after hearing about "market adjustments" and cost of things going up. Since I have price protection on my Bronco. The best choice for a new vehicle purchase is to just stick with my order come hell or high water. I've thought about dropping options on my vehicle to get it sooner but then again how much will those options cost down the road. Damn when this mess is over we need to form our own Bronco Stampede and take over Power and Light District for some frosty mugs of relaxation.
I like your P & L idea. I hope first fridays come back strong. I like strolling from brewery to brewery. There are several near 18th & Oak

Trigger

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I drove through Olathe Ford today. They have a good looking 2DR, HPR, non-SAS, BB that was just abandoned today. Talked to Weston and he was straight forward and said they do add a market adjustment to abandoned rigs. $10K. To rich for me but if it interests you, give him a ring.

There is also a Black Diamond, 2DR, HPR, non-SAS that is awaiting its owner to pick it up. Congrats to whoever built it......great looking ride!

Last edited:

Trigger

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Any locals get picked for the latest round of scheduling? Congrats!

JHawk

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Any locals get picked for the latest round of scheduling? Congrats!
No, Still waiting to be scheduled. I am happy that Ford stopped accepting new Bronco orders.
It is probably just wishful thinking but I think that it will slow down some of the dealers gaming the system to push other orders before ours...... Oh, I forgot, that never happens.

On the positive side I am heading to Moab Friday for the Off-Roadeo and taking my brother who works for FoMoCo. Planning a side trip to High West for whiskey.

Sponsored

Chefpep

Badlands
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Volkswagen Alltrack Manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was originally scheduled for 4/25/22. Pushed back to 5/2/22. Been watching all day to see if slips.... it has not! I might actually be getting mine made.

btw - there's a 2 door Badlands at Carmax in Merriam right now.

Chefpep

Badlands
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Volkswagen Alltrack Manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Picking up my eruption green hard top manual badlands tomorrow. Went from "here's a picture coming off the line" to HERE in two days.

dboor1972

Big Bend
First Name
Duane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
For those of you that have your broncos. Mine has been built and it shows it has been shipped. But I can't pull up the tracker to show me where it is. Ford gave a delivery window and that window is this week. I've seen all the different posts about the different delays. My question...is Ford's delivery estimates pretty accurate or has there been several delays for u guys? VERY ANXIOUS this week.

T Copp

Raptor
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Mercedes GLB
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Wow, didn’t even realize this thread was here. Looks like it’s been mostly dead since the beginning of the year.

Day 1 reservation, switched from Olathe Ford to Louisburg Ford. I was the first in line in their ordering system. Originally had an almost fully loaded Badlands, but got a golden ticket and switched to the Raptor. Build date is today.

I went to a small Bronco meetup last weekend in Bonner. Good time, I know Olathe Ford has a KC Bronco Club based out of there, haven’t made one of those yet.

Trigger

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Wow, didn’t even realize this thread was here. Looks like it’s been mostly dead since the beginning of the year.

Day 1 reservation, switched from Olathe Ford to Louisburg Ford. I was the first in line in their ordering system. Originally had an almost fully loaded Badlands, but got a golden ticket and switched to the Raptor. Build date is today.

I went to a small Bronco meetup last weekend in Bonner. Good time, I know Olathe Ford has a KC Bronco Club based out of there, haven’t made one of those yet.
I’d love a chance to see the Raptor when it arrives. I was bumped on my build week so no Bronco yet. Once you get it, let me know if you’re willing to show it off. I am west of KCK near Basehor.
Sponsored