Sponsored

How many Kansas Bronco owners/reservation holders are out there?

T Copp

Raptor
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Mercedes GLB
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I’d love a chance to see the Raptor when it arrives. I was bumped on my build week so no Bronco yet. Once you get it, let me know if you’re willing to show it off. I am west of KCK near Basehor.
Sounds good, I work with someone from Basehor. I know right where it is.
Sponsored

OP
OP
The Compensator

The Compensator

Outer Banks
First Name
Cleigh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 bronco, 2015 yukon denali xl, minivan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I ordered a Badlands Cactus Grey 2yrs ago and it came last week. My wife’s had her Bronco Sport more than a year.

Ford Bronco How many Kansas Bronco owners/reservation holders are out there? C4975813-07D6-47D0-92D2-0D83C6C80D40

Ford Bronco How many Kansas Bronco owners/reservation holders are out there? C4975813-07D6-47D0-92D2-0D83C6C80D40
NICE! Congrats!

Trigger

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Silverado/2022 Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My Bronco has been sitting at the KC railyard for four days (16Sep). Ford customer service says to expect it 27SEP. What was the wait from railyard to dealer for the other KC folks? Why would it take 11 days?

JHawk

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My Bronco has been sitting at the KC railyard for four days (16Sep). Ford customer service says to expect it 27SEP. What was the wait from railyard to dealer for the other KC folks? Why would it take 11 days?
I work for a RR that offloads autos at KC. The wait is most likely not the RR but the capacity of the guys that pick up autos and transport them to their final destination.

BTW congrats, I am still waiting

Sponsored

Trigger

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Picked it up from Bob Allen Ford in Olathe yesterday. Then met a few others at a MoKan meet up today. Digging the bronco thus far.
Ford Bronco How many Kansas Bronco owners/reservation holders are out there? A821D3B9-670B-498B-AAC9-845A3E406DF3

Trigger

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Team Kansas. I'd like to go with slightly bigger tires but I'm on a budget. Any tire stores in the NE area that do trade-ins on new tires? Or do most folks just buy new tires then sell the take-offs on their own?

flaa1a

Wildtrak
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Cyber Orange Wildtrak SQ. Love it. Live in NW Wichita. My son call all of you Bronco Buddies when we see you on the roads. He is 7.

Broonco .jpg

Sponsored

KCBroncoJH

Big Bend
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
KC Metro/Lenexa, KS Bronco owner here.

Found a Big Bend on the lot a couple of months ago and pulled the trigger:
Ford Bronco How many Kansas Bronco owners/reservation holders are out there? IMG_9361

Swapped the tires for Nitto Ridge Grapplers 285/75/17 on black diamond steelies.
Ford Bronco How many Kansas Bronco owners/reservation holders are out there? IMG_9364 (1)

Removed the Big Bend stickers recently and have a gloss black Wildtrak style replacement grill on the way.

JHawk

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
There will be a new bronco in Olathe soon. My 23 is sitting in Detroit waiting to be shipped.

KCBroncoJH

Big Bend
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
KC Metro/Lenexa, KS Bronco owner here.

Found a Big Bend on the lot a couple of months ago and pulled the trigger:
Ford Bronco How many Kansas Bronco owners/reservation holders are out there? IMG_9364 (1)

Swapped the tires for Nitto Ridge Grapplers 285/75/17 on black diamond steelies.

Removed the Big Bend stickers recently and have a gloss black Wildtrak style replacement grill on the way.
I took a chance on a gloss black grill replacement from a vendor on Amazon (Fgo). Here's what it looks like. I'm pretty happy with it... fitment isn't quite OEM but it isn't bad at all.

IMG_9519.jpg

KCBroncoJH

Big Bend
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Team Kansas. I'd like to go with slightly bigger tires but I'm on a budget. Any tire stores in the NE area that do trade-ins on new tires? Or do most folks just buy new tires then sell the take-offs on their own?
I'm not aware of any that would take a trade and give you credit towards new ones. You would probably have to look at some of the less mainstream tire shops in town.

I found my set online from a guy in Springfield who took them off before selling his Bronco to Carvana. Kind of got lucky. Set up 5 Nitto Ridge Grapplers and the black diamond wheels for $1500.

Trigger

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm not aware of any that would take a trade and give you credit towards new ones. You would probably have to look at some of the less mainstream tire shops in town.

I found my set online from a guy in Springfield who took them off before selling his Bronco to Carvana. Kind of got lucky. Set up 5 Nitto Ridge Grapplers and the black diamond wheels for $1500.
Nice. Guess I'll just run through these and upgrade in a couple years. What did you do with the tires you took off?
Sponsored