Sponsored

How many Kansas Bronco owners/reservation holders are out there?

Trigger

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Silverado/2022 Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

NE Kansas near Basehor/Tongie. I need to stay in the lower trims. Big Bend or Base. 2DR, Carbonized Grey (my color of choice today), manual. Love the Badlands but not in the cards right now. It'll be an everyday driver and my hunting rig. I ended up flipping to Granger. I wanted to stay local but just too much savings at Granger. Meet up at Kansas Rocks next fall???
Sponsored

OP
OP
The Compensator

The Compensator

Outer Banks
First Name
Cleigh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 bronco, 2015 yukon denali xl, minivan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

NE Kansas near Basehor/Tongie. I need to stay in the lower trims. Big Bend or Base. 2DR, Carbonized Grey (my color of choice today), manual. Love the Badlands but not in the cards right now. It'll be an everyday driver and my hunting rig. I ended up flipping to Granger. I wanted to stay local but just too much savings at Granger. Meet up at Kansas Rocks next fall???
Sounds awesome! Next fall i might have to drive my 94 bronco though, i didn't reserve until october and it sounds like I'm getting a MY22...

Jabax4

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Another KS checking in, just outside of KCMO. We have a FE reserved with Bozard out of St. Augustine but are talking to granger to ensure we wouldnā€™t lose our spot if we switch. Contemplating Cactus Grey or Area 51. Hard to tell which will conflict least with the godawful interior theyā€™re forcing on us FE buyers.

Sponsored

jasminekd

Big Bend
First Name
Jasmine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Camry
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Yeah, the granger deal is great, but Iā€™ve got A-plan so Iā€™m going with the local dealer.
Thatā€™s awesome! Excited to get it soon! :)

bigsky713

Badlands
First Name
Vernon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 Ford Bronco / 2002 Ford Super Duty 7.3 PS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I live in the KCMO area and have early reservation for a Badlands.

My reservation dealership is Thoroughbred ford. I will be transferring to another dealer.
After they announced December 7 as the ordering kickoff date, I decided to stop in and inquire about there pricing and process. The sales manager didn't give me the time of day and the staff overall was pretty dismissive, handed me a brochure and said I will receive a email from Ford with guidance. Really disappointing considering this Bronco is going to cost Mid-$50K

As far as my build, going to upgrade Badlands to the 2.7 Auto, high package and Sasquatch. I go back and forth between rapid red and velocity blue. and the rest of the accessories depends on price. Sounds like there could be considerable upcharge for dealer installed items.

bmclain

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Explorer, 2021 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I live in the KCMO area and have early reservation for a Badlands.

My reservation dealership is Thoroughbred ford. I will be transferring to another dealer.
After they announced December 7 as the ordering kickoff date, I decided to stop in and inquire about there pricing and process. The sales manager didn't give me the time of day and the staff overall was pretty dismissive, handed me a brochure and said I will receive a email from Ford with guidance. Really disappointing considering this Bronco is going to cost Mid-$50K

As far as my build, going to upgrade Badlands to the 2.7 Auto, high package and Sasquatch. I go back and forth between rapid red and velocity blue. and the rest of the accessories depends on price. Sounds like there could be considerable upcharge for dealer installed items.
KCMO here too. Not trying to hijack KS thread, but since we are close neighbors... I'm almost same as you except have finally decided on VB and getting Lux package. We might end up twins....

bigsky713

Badlands
First Name
Vernon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 Ford Bronco / 2002 Ford Super Duty 7.3 PS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
KCMO here too. Not trying to hijack KS thread, but since we are close neighbors... I'm almost same as you except have finally decided on VB and getting Lux package. We might end up twins....
What dealership is your reservation through?

Sponsored

Grizzle

Badlands
First Name
Toby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm in Lenexa and reserved a 2-Door Badlands from Olathe Ford. I could end up switching to Granger but I'll give a local dealer a shot first. I'll more than likely be going with VB in tribute to my first car at age 16 being a 1979 blue & white bronco. 28 years later, I couldn't be more excited about the prospects of owning a Bronco again.

JBnKC

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'Explorer Sport
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Western Shawnee. Reserved 2dr Black Diamond through Zeck Ford. Leaning Cactus Grey, but I like the Race Red and Carbonized Grey too.

TJKC

Badlands
First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' Jeep JL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
NE Johnson County checking in....4 Door 2.7 BL in A51 or Rapid Red, late reservation from Granger hoping for black hard top availability.
Sponsored