Sponsored

How many long haulers are left ? unscheduled July '20 reservation holders?

Hopeless Diamond

Badlands
First Name
JR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350/2dr Rubicon/'96 4R/'75 Intl D150/'22 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
How many early reservations holders are still out there? I'm July 19 and no joy. Getting more and more frustrated with this clown show after this last round (yes, I've checked the back door link...). Dealer is either clueless, or following the Ford direction to not share allocation info, or more than likely both. Seeing my build (4dr Badlands, Sasquatch, MIC, 2.7l, High package) being scheduled, built, and probably even delivered with reservation dates months after mine is a sign of Ford's ineptitude on handling this rollout. Yes I understand there's commodity issues, and easier builds will get built and pushed out sooner, but that doesn't justify not doing what they said at the start of this sh!tshow. Changing up the whole allocation thing well after orders were placed and production started was a crappy way to do business. Yeah, thinking they're protecting their most favored dealers at the expense of their customers is a lousy way to run a railroad.

I imagine there are still unscheduled Day 1 and 2 reservations, gotta be even more frustrating. Seemingly the few that got a hand raiser Raptor allocation (and the probable joy of getting to pay a large ADM) are starting to get scheduled. As these are for the earliest reservation holders, great, they deserve it.

@Ford Motor Company maybe if actually communicated with your customers and let them know where they stand and what's truly causing the delays you may be able to retain some of them. For me it's doubtful that I will ever buy any accessory or even have service done by Ford, probably never buy another one, even used.

Had to vent.
Sponsored

Jdc

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm a July 15th res. This whole thing is a $h1t show. You can't build dealer stock or easier builds without chips. So ultimately the strategy of keeping the assembly line moving just creates a commodity nightmare and it doesn't seem like they know how to manage it and people continue to be screwed

TXBoy79

Wildtrak
First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

July 19 ‘20 and nothing. Still not in production.

Dropped Painted Modular Top
Dropped Mic
Dropped Tow
Dropped Tube Doors

Kept Lux

WCP-82

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

July 14th. Details in signature.

Sponsored

Spooled

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Hour 2 res. Now waiting for the Raptor to get scheduled. I would not be surprised If I don't see it this year. It's better to have low expectations.

Graybs

Base
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 F250
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

July 15. Details in signature.

solarbound27

Badlands
First Name
Taj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands (Non-Sasquatch)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m a Early Sept, 2020 reservation holder for a 2 dr., Badlands, 2.7, Sasquatch with MIC and hitch. Converted my order to a 2022 in hopes of getting one of the first built. No movement whatsoever on this end. For the last month my Dealer has been stating that I’m low on the list (low being front of the line).

fergthulhu

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Badlands, '21 Ranger Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

As in signature, July 15th around midnight. Already dropped mod top, then mic top. Fully expect to just miss the 2022 cutoff and get pushed to 2023, wherein I get in line behind all those who 99'd for the mod top that I originally wanted (depending on if mod-top is actually going to be available in early 2023).

10Terp

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'04 Expedition, '12 Mustang GT, '06 Escape Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
By long hauler, do you mean folks who haven't been scheduled or those who are stuck in production?

7/17/20 reservation holder and still unscheduled. I was really getting my hopes up last week because my dealer was saying the last month he got 5 scheduled all with reservation numbers around mine. I really need to stop getting my hopes up anymore. What was REALLY frustrating this round was seeing all these folks in the scheduling thread with reservation dates 2+ months after me AND more constrained options selections get scheduled. Last week seemed to be almost all Badlands. There was one guy with an OBX optioned basically exactly like ours who reserved in Sept 2020 got a date...that one hurt. Happy all these folks are closer, but man I'm losing patience.

My wife and I were close to pulling the plug 2 months ago because we need a car to replace our '04 250k mile Expedition. We were incredibly fortunate that our friends moving to CO offered us their '06 Escape for just a few hundred dollars because they didn't feel like moving it and knew we needed one more reliable car. This allowed us to be able to wait for longer.

Really hope to get scheduled in the next round, but not keeping my hopes up. The only thing we have dropped is TOW.

Sponsored

goodgraf

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I reserved after those that have replied so far. Oct 2020. No news after dropping MIC and tow.

tcoughlan

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500 (while waiting on my order)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm a 7/14 reservation. On 10/28/21 I was given a VIN and assigned a build week of 12/20. I've been pushed back several times and am now sitting in a microchip hold for the last two months.

Fonz54

Badlands
First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Commander, Porsche Cayenne, Mercedes C250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

July 16, '20 - same for me details in my signature line. Good news is i won $4.00 on my last Power Ball ticket! :ROFLMAO:

10Terp

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'04 Expedition, '12 Mustang GT, '06 Escape Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
As in signature, July 15th around midnight. Already dropped mod top, then mic top. Fully expect to just miss the 2022 cutoff and get pushed to 2023, wherein I get in line behind all those who 99'd for the mod top that I originally wanted (depending on if mod-top is actually going to be available in early 2023).
Reading this frustrates me with how many August and September reservation holders had their Badlands scheduled last week...

Booback

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Xxx
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
How many early reservations holders are still out there? I'm July 19 and no joy. Getting more and more frustrated with this clown show after this last round (yes, I've checked the back door link...). Dealer is either clueless, or following the Ford direction to not share allocation info, or more than likely both. Seeing my build (4dr Badlands, Sasquatch, MIC, 2.7l, High package) being scheduled, built, and probably even delivered with reservation dates months after mine is a sign of Ford's ineptitude on handling this rollout. Yes I understand there's commodity issues, and easier builds will get built and pushed out sooner, but that doesn't justify not doing what they said at the start of this sh!tshow. Changing up the whole allocation thing well after orders were placed and production started was a crappy way to do business. Yeah, thinking they're protecting their most favored dealers at the expense of their customers is a lousy way to run a railroad.

I imagine there are still unscheduled Day 1 and 2 reservations, gotta be even more frustrating. Seemingly the few that got a hand raiser Raptor allocation (and the probable joy of getting to pay a large ADM) are starting to get scheduled. As these are for the earliest reservation holders, great, they deserve it.

@Ford Motor Company maybe if actually communicated with your customers and let them know where they stand and what's truly causing the delays you may be able to retain some of them. For me it's doubtful that I will ever buy any accessory or even have service done by Ford, probably never buy another one, even used.

Had to vent.
Me. It’s a sh*tshow that @Ford Motor Company chose to make worse with their after the fact approach to allocations and builds. @mrlevine
Sponsored