Sponsored

How many long haulers are left ? unscheduled July '20 reservation holders?

Maddoxs

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 21
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have a reservation made on 1/19/21;
-Will the dealer even go by this in terms of where I am in line? or just go by their own allocations and res doesn't really mean anything?
-Can I use the res to use at any local ford dealer or stuck with the one tied with the res?

Thank youuu
Sponsored

maxey143

Outer Banks
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I have a reservation made on 1/19/21;
-Will the dealer even go by this in terms of where I am in line? or just go by their own allocations and res doesn't really mean anything?
-Can I use the res to use at any local ford dealer or stuck with the one tied with the res?

Thank youuu
I think at this point you are stuck! I asked Ford customer service about moving mine this week and they said they couldn't right now. This is why I wanted to my ours: My spouse dropped by my dealer earlier this week (45mins from where we live, but we happen to be driving through the area). Asked to speak with our sales Lady that has been working with us on the Bronco order, the receptionist went to get her, and she told us we didn't have an appointment so she was tied up and didn't have time to "visit"! o_O:rolleyes::mad:. Little did she know we saw an F250 on the lot that we wanted to look at. BUT HECK we didn't make an appointment so we were SOL???!!! Since when do you need an appointment at a car dealership? Especially in a town of less than 8000 people???? Oh well... the GOD's that be just told us to keep on moving!

Booback

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Xxx
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Exactly! I would be LONG GONE if it weren't for that!
I said it in the past. @Ford Motor Company has zero incentive to build these older reservations under price guarantee when their margin is being eroded by changes in commodity costs, compared with newer orders at normal prices. We have no leverage.
I’m expecting to see them quietly pull the price guarantee for vehicles rolled into 2023. @Ford Motor Company @mrlevine ???

10Terp

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'04 Expedition, '12 Mustang GT, '06 Escape Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I said it in the past. @Ford Motor Company has zero incentive to build these older reservations under price guarantee when their margin is being eroded by changes in commodity costs, compared with newer orders at normal prices. We have no leverage.
I’m expecting to see them quietly pull the price guarantee for vehicles rolled into 2023. @Ford Motor Company @mrlevine ???
I certainly hope not. It's frustrating seeing @Ford Motor Company active on this forum, but all they comment on are people who actually get cars and people who have issues with their cars. Not a peep to those who are still waiting. Activity for the past day:

Ford Bronco How many long haulers are left ? unscheduled July '20 reservation holders? 1648735755332

Sponsored

Baja71

Badlands
First Name
tw
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 Stroppe Baja Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m expecting to see them quietly pull the price guarantee for vehicles rolled into 2023.
The only downside there, is that the price of the 2023 Gladiator I’d be ordering instead is also going up between 2020-2023.

maxey143

Outer Banks
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I certainly hope not. It's frustrating seeing @Ford Motor Company active on this forum, but all they comment on are people who actually get cars and people who have issues with their cars. Not a peep to those who are still waiting. Activity for the past day:

Ford Bronco How many long haulers are left ? unscheduled July '20 reservation holders? 1648735755332
We are NOTHING TO THEM! GRRR

broncolvr

Badlands
First Name
Hobbes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW gti
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

July 16th reservation - 4dr Badlands with MIC. No VIN no joy. In it for the long haul but I am hoping for it sometime this year!

MLRey

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4, 18 Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ford's management of Bronco reservation and order fulfillment is the reason I'll probably have a Jeep Grand Cherokee 4xe by the end of this summer. My local Jeep dealer is ready to place the order for Invoice -$250 as soon as the offroad package I want is available to order. I was going to get a OBX with everything except Sasquatch but two years of waiting and no end in sight has soured me on ever getting another Ford. I swore off Fords after owning five in a row (Ranger, 2 F-150s and 2 Expeditions) when the final two Expeditions were nothing but trouble. I was willing to give the Bronco a try but that's looking very doubtful at this point.