Sponsored

How many long haulers are left ? unscheduled July '20 reservation holders?

Sgoob

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti G37x, 2013 F-150, 2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Early August 2020 reservation. Badlands, sas, mic, mod bumper, high package. No scheduled production, dealer can't/isn't willing to tell me where I'm at in line for their allocation all they can say is they get about 100 a year and have 450+ reservations. I'm getting burned out and frustrated like so many others on here.
Sponsored

mcgovernma1

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Base
How many early reservations holders are still out there? I'm July 19 and no joy. Getting more and more frustrated with this clown show after this last round (yes, I've checked the back door link...). Dealer is either clueless, or following the Ford direction to not share allocation info, or more than likely both. Seeing my build (4dr Badlands, Sasquatch, MIC, 2.7l, High package) being scheduled, built, and probably even delivered with reservation dates months after mine is a sign of Ford's ineptitude on handling this rollout. Yes I understand there's commodity issues, and easier builds will get built and pushed out sooner, but that doesn't justify not doing what they said at the start of this sh!tshow. Changing up the whole allocation thing well after orders were placed and production started was a crappy way to do business. Yeah, thinking they're protecting their most favored dealers at the expense of their customers is a lousy way to run a railroad.

I imagine there are still unscheduled Day 1 and 2 reservations, gotta be even more frustrating. Seemingly the few that got a hand raiser Raptor allocation (and the probable joy of getting to pay a large ADM) are starting to get scheduled. As these are for the earliest reservation holders, great, they deserve it.

@Ford Motor Company maybe if actually communicated with your customers and let them know where they stand and what's truly causing the delays you may be able to retain some of them. For me it's doubtful that I will ever buy any accessory or even have service done by Ford, probably never buy another one, even used.

Had to vent.
I have a 7/16/2020 reservation & can't get any real information from dealership or Ford customer service. A couple weeks ago, my dealer told me I had the following constraints preventing scheduling (2.7L engine, HD mod bumper & front axle), but I see these 3 on lots at local dealers in none reservation Wildtrak. Super frustrated and aggravated and I have been a life long Ford customer.

Dannyboy71

Badlands
First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Titan pro4x
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
7-15-20 here. Never checked email so much in my life waiting for news. Pass by local dealers with 4 or five Broncos on their lot with 20k mark ups. Just sucks. Family and friend asking where’s your bronco? I have no words

FLSTFI Dave

Raptor
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Grand Sport, Carbon 65, 2017 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
July 15th 2020 reservation. Still not scheduled. Still no information from Ford. Absolutely crazy they will not let us know anything and we just keep waiting.

Sponsored

zrizik99

Black Diamond
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 2016
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

7-15-20 here. Never checked email so much in my life waiting for news. Pass by local dealers with 4 or five Broncos on their lot with 20k mark ups. Just sucks. Family and friend asking where’s your bronco? I have no words
The dealers having them sit on their lots makes me furious. I get ads for new marked-up Broncos all the time on IG. It's a cluster F%#@!!! I get the same question every time I see folks. It's a running joke at this point.

ejinx

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Morning of July 14th. Still not scheduled. I see people without reservations walked into dealerships as recently as March 2nd and they already have build dates/VIN numbers. Something is far off center. Its for sure not fair, reasonable, or in any way favorable towards early adopters and enthusiasts which have had our noses buried into Bronco 6g rumors/news since 2015. This whole thing doesnt feel right. Its frustrating, confusing, and a large disappointment. However, everyone not bent over by a greedy dealer has said its all worth it once you get in the drivers seat.

Im hopeful but not foolishly so.
I've pictured my experience actually picking up the Bronco when it finally comes in, and I think you nailed it on the head. I'll be happy with the truck, but I'll be pissed at everyone who had a hand in the original hardtop fiasco, whoever decided they did not need chips and would apparently never need them again, and ESPECIALLY the pricks in charge of the new allocation system. Screw your big dealers, dealerships need to die out or evolve anyway. Ford took a big messy crap on all the die-hards and fans, and that has never worked out for any company.

Day 1 reservation, all orders made as soon as order banks opened, in production since 1/22/22 but no EDD.

Very impatiently waiting, and watching an out-of-state move approaching on the horizon and not even sure if I will have my truck by then or if I will have to fly back in to pick up the truck and just PRAY I can get the electronics that likely won't be in it shipped to my new state for installation there. Never in my wildest and lowest expectations did I think it would take over 2 years for this truck to come in, but Ford managed to obliterate even the worst case scenario.

Cdrdan71

Outer Banks
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
July 18th,2020 and nothing yet

ssolypop

Badlands
First Name
Solomon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Avenger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

24 July - NADA

I put my down payment in the stock market and the more I make the less mad I get 🤔😂

Also I am pretty sure that I won't end up getting the Bronco new. I will probably be forced to buy a used car this summer and then wait for Broncos to hit the used car market 2-3 years from now and pick one up for +30% below current sale prices. My dealer plans to mark up my Bronco between $7K-$12K depending on market demand so I'm gonna pass once it gets to the lot and get the sticker shock on the out the door price. $60K for a $42K build. No thanks.

But yeah I was pissed before, but the more I look at my finances the more I realize I like having cash invested more than I care about the Bronco. #thethrillisgone

Sponsored

ptalbert33

Base
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1977 F250/1974 F100/1977 Lincoln Cont/2022 Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
July 26th reservation holder from Bob Utter Ford in Texas.

yoda449

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
July 29, 2020 reservation. Was told by the dealer a week ago that my Wildtrak was being pushed to 2023. Canceled my order, got my money back and ordered a 2022 Ram TRX. Ford can suck it! Will never own another Ford.

CVSJR

Raptor
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'66 Bronco, '09 Z06
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Early morning 7/14/20 reservation for a wildtrak, now waiting on a Raptor, we'll shall see...

MikeinTN

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
9/15/20 here, I feel the same way! Guys at the office joke with me all the time!

HCGxKaLiBeR

Wildtrak
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Audi S4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
7/17 Still waiting.
Sponsored