Sponsored

How many long haulers are left ? unscheduled July '20 reservation holders?

TD723

Base
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ram 1500, 2017 Jeep JKU
Your Bronco Model
Base
7/14 reservation, 4 door base sas, 2.7 with hard top. I appreciate how @Ford Motor Company stayed true to the reservation time stamp, or at least tried to the best of their ability.
Sponsored

BroncoNapped

Base
First Name
Bert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 S10
Your Bronco Model
Base
Does not take effect until 2035 I thought?
You maybe right... but I know they will start to phase it in 2024 with city/commercial trucks...down hill from there...all around bad idea

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
7/27/20 reservation, 4 door Wildtrak, lux, MIC. Tow package removed on the 2022 model year re-order.

My second child was born early in July 2020 and bc of that I forgot to reserve the bronco earlier than I did. For the longest time I was kicking myself for forgetting, but I think it’s pretty clear that it would not have made a difference.

Tylander

Raptor
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
7/15/20 res. 2D base. Not even scheduled yet. What was the point of even making a reservation. Price protection?

stormshadow3800

Badlands
First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Jetta TDI, Bronco Badlands (SAS)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I feel for people that are 1\2 day res. I was second day, early AM and had delivery in December, even with MIC. No way I should have this over anyone that was launch night. (website crashed I gave up). But we have people bitching about an August or later res? You can still be pissed about someone ordering now and getting it earlier, but... (hot take)

Sponsored

doyouevensunbro

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mazda Miata GT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I honestly feel no ill will for anyone who has their Bronco or are about to get theirs. I want us all to have our Broncos. I just do not get Ford's process and why they just don't tell me when I might actually get mine. Ignoring us early rev holders is just fucking bullshit. This whole silence treatment is just nuts.

maxey143

Outer Banks
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Do you think Anyone at Ford actually reads these post??? Seem's to me "if" they do, they should see the error of their ways!!!! 😡

Taltyman

Raptor
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep wrangler Rubicon, Ford F350, Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

How many early reservations holders are still out there? I'm July 19 and no joy. Getting more and more frustrated with this clown show after this last round (yes, I've checked the back door link...). Dealer is either clueless, or following the Ford direction to not share allocation info, or more than likely both. Seeing my build (4dr Badlands, Sasquatch, MIC, 2.7l, High package) being scheduled, built, and probably even delivered with reservation dates months after mine is a sign of Ford's ineptitude on handling this rollout. Yes I understand there's commodity issues, and easier builds will get built and pushed out sooner, but that doesn't justify not doing what they said at the start of this sh!tshow. Changing up the whole allocation thing well after orders were placed and production started was a crappy way to do business. Yeah, thinking they're protecting their most favored dealers at the expense of their customers is a lousy way to run a railroad.

I imagine there are still unscheduled Day 1 and 2 reservations, gotta be even more frustrating. Seemingly the few that got a hand raiser Raptor allocation (and the probable joy of getting to pay a large ADM) are starting to get scheduled. As these are for the earliest reservation holders, great, they deserve it.

@Ford Motor Company maybe if actually communicated with your customers and let them know where they stand and what's truly causing the delays you may be able to retain some of them. For me it's doubtful that I will ever buy any accessory or even have service done by Ford, probably never buy another one, even used.

Had to vent.
As I recall I was at least a few days late as I missed out on the 1st Edition. No where close to seeing our WildTrak being built and have converted to the Raptor. Will see. Meanwhile I keep making payments on our Rubicon and it will be either paid off or very close to it by the time Ford builds our Raptor.

10Terp

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'04 Expedition, '12 Mustang GT, '06 Escape Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Do you think Anyone at Ford actually reads these post??? Seem's to me "if" they do, they should see the error of their ways!!!! 😡
Doesn't seem that way. The only things @Ford Motor Company seems to reply to here are people posting pics of their newly arrived Bronco and those with quality issues on their vehicles. They never utter a peep to/about reservation holders.

Sponsored
OP
OP

Hopeless Diamond

Badlands
First Name
JR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350/2dr Rubicon/'96 4R/'75 Intl D150/'22 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Doesn't seem that way. The only things @Ford Motor Company seems to reply to here are people posting pics of their newly arrived Bronco and those with quality issues on their vehicles. They never utter a peep to/about reservation holders.
Well, maybe at least they do see these posts and the increasing frustration of their customers. Yeah, we're all small cheese to them, but maybe a little of the message will get through. @Ford Motor Company , if you're listening, you may be able to gain some benefit right now for your lousy handling of your customers, but keep in mind us consumers have long memories. If you think we would ever trust another vehicle roll out or buy into your hype about your electrified vehicle plans, don't bet on it. There's a lot of other manufacturers out there that do seem to have their act together. At this point it would be money better spent to buy a used Jeep and then take the ADM money that you're allowing your dealers to charge and use that to upgrade it. If for nothing else, wouldn't have to worry about the brand new motor dropping a valve in teh first month or any other number of quality defects that seem to show up regularly it seems.

BrentC

Badlands
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 Sport, 2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
7/15/20 res. 2D base. Not even scheduled yet. What was the point of even making a reservation. Price protection?
Price protection is a very good thing to have, IMO. The MSRP has jumped in 2022 and will do the same in 2023. If your dealer is reputable and doesn’t do ADM you’ll do much better on your Bronco than non-reservation holders.

I sympathize with all early res peeps who are still waiting. I was a September 2020 reservation that waited 15 months for delivery. I changed from MIC to soft top to advance my order, otherwise I’m sure I’d still be waiting.

Dealer allocation continues to be a significant factor, from what I read, as to whether the Day 1/2 orders have been either filled or not. I discussed this with the GM at my dealership before committing to an order and understood where I was in line and why.

I was treated fairly and honestly, and this is what I wish for all of you. In times like these with disruptions in manufacturing, assembly and logistics commonplace, being mislead or deceived is salt on the open wound…

jcdrico

Outer Banks
First Name
Juan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 ford explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
first day reservation holder. ordered in Jan of 2021 pushed to a 2022 and still waiting.

maxey143

Outer Banks
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Well, maybe at least they do see these posts and the increasing frustration of their customers. Yeah, we're all small cheese to them, but maybe a little of the message will get through. @Ford Motor Company , if you're listening, you may be able to gain some benefit right now for your lousy handling of your customers, but keep in mind us consumers have long memories. If you think we would ever trust another vehicle roll out or buy into your hype about your electrified vehicle plans, don't bet on it. There's a lot of other manufacturers out there that do seem to have their act together. At this point it would be money better spent to buy a used Jeep and then take the ADM money that you're allowing your dealers to charge and use that to upgrade it. If for nothing else, wouldn't have to worry about the brand new motor dropping a valve in teh first month or any other number of quality defects that seem to show up regularly it seems.
Yes Indeed! So over this whole S#*% SHOW!

Baja71

Badlands
First Name
tw
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 Stroppe Baja Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Price protection is the only reason I’m still waiting.
Sponsored