Sponsored

How many missed out on a First Edition?

Did you miss out on getting a First Edition reservation? (only if you wanted one)

• Total voters

broncomorrow

First Edition
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

So we know all 7,000 reservations for the First Edition went fast -- how many of you wanted one but missed out?
Sponsored

Haulin455

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was in the payment details for the First Edition when I cancelled and put in my Badlands reservation. Didnā€™t want/need many of the options in the First Edition so decided to let someone else have it that would likely move forward with the order down the road.

mcalpal

Black Diamond
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Does the no mean I didn't miss out because I have an FE reservation, or that I didn't want one.

zaki

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Lexus LS 500;'94 Acura NSX;'13 Landcruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Never wanted one.
If Ford now were to say the FE is available for order just like any other trim, I still would not order it.
The BD is what I want.

FLSTFI Dave

Raptor
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Grand Sport, Carbon 65, 2017 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Really tried hard to get an FE reservation. That is what I wanted at the time we could place reservations. Now a couple days after I am glad I did not get a FE reservations for two reasons, one is Badlands is more of what I want and fits my needs better. The other reason is it went from 3500 which is a lot to way to many at 7000.

Sponsored

rmc523

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I considered it but couldn't get into the system before they were gone. Furthermore, the color I wanted wasn't available, so I chose a different trim anyway.

acetdeucy

Badlands
First Name
daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Corsair Lexus RX350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So we know all 7,000 reservations for the First Edition went fast -- how many of you wanted one but missed out?
I voted NO, because I didn't want one. I selected the Badlands. BOY AM I GLAD after seeing the interior on the FE!!!

WildTrak

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
During reveal time, I wanted the FE bad because I was in a bit of a panic to get it reserved.... it was the ā€˜top of the lineā€™ in the list of models and I knew I wouldnā€™t be disappointed.

After 90 minutes of website issues, I started to speculate that it was because the FE was sold out... not because the Ford IT is amateurish.

So I switched to the Wildtrak cuz it was ā€˜2nd bestā€™. Once I zeroed in the price of the FE and the interior options, I am totally content now.

Donā€™t plan on switching.

Sponsored

rgwinn

First Edition
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜62 Vette
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

On the other side, Iā€™m glad I got a 2-door FE reserved, I suspect once the order book goes live that a fully optioned BadLands will be close to the FE price. And I would have been happy with 1 of 10,000 so Iā€™m not concerned with the 7,500 number. Iā€™m not planning on selling it.

Lab00Rat

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BL 2-Door, 2021 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Should have a third option for 'Not wanting a FE, so not missing out'.

lenitech

Base
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1972 Bronco, 2021 Base Sasquatch (AMB)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I was there in time to reserve one and didn't. I couldn't justify a $60k rig especially when I've already got a 72 uncut. I was ecstatic to reserve a 2dr Base and shocked that I could get it for $30k. It's exactly what I want. I'm just gonna add bigger tires and get some katzkin leather seats as close to the white/grey seats in the reveal bronco as I can.

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

On the other side, Iā€™m glad I got a 2-door FE reserved, I suspect once the order book goes live that a fully optioned BadLands will be close to the FE price. And I would have been happy with 1 of 10,000 so Iā€™m not concerned with the 7,500 number. Iā€™m not planning on selling it.
Ditto. Reserved a 4 door FE. When I bought my Rubicon I loaded the heck out of it, every available option but smokers package. Nice to have a package already coming with all the bells and whistles. Now I don't have to wait for option pricing on other models. One and done price with FE. Just sitting
back and enjoying the ride.
DeliciousMarriedCrayfish-size_restricted.gif

Treeza61

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F250, 2019 4Runner TRD Pro, 2013 FJ
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Never wanted one.
If Ford now were to say the FE is available for order just like any other trim, I still would not order it.
The BD is what I want.
Too rich for my blood.
Sponsored