Sponsored

How many of you are letting your wife have the Bronco?

jnew71

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Black Daimond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

We currently have a 2015 Toyota Sienna and a 2013 Infiniti G37 Sport sedan - I was contemplating trading my G37 for the Bronco, but can't do it. It's in great shape and only has 80k miles on it. I love that car. So, the idea was that we'd trade in the wife's van and she could drive my car. She tells me 2 nights ago that the Infiniti doesn't reflect what she'd want in a car - the Bronco does. So, to make her happy I've told her that she can have the Bronco. In reality, it's just semantics. The cars are both ours. If this is what it takes to get the Bronco and stay off of the couch at night, I guess I'll do it.
Sponsored

Jenkins_Auto_Image

Base
First Name
Dylan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ram 1500, 2006 Acura TL, 2022 Bronco soon
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

The plan is to keep our Odyssey and sell my Acura TL when the bronco comes. I know that just means I’ll probably be cruising the van to work most days 😂😂

SubmarineNuke

Wildtrak
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twitch.tv
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Wife has a RAV4 and while she was always afraid of my Tundras size, she has no interest in driving the Bronco. She likes having a smaller SUV and not the big footprint the Bronco brings.

OP
OP
jnew71

jnew71

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Black Daimond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The plan is to keep our Odyssey and sell my Acura TL when the bronco comes. I know that just means I’ll probably be cruising the van to work most days 😂😂
One of the other reasons we decided against keeping the van and the Bronco is the weight of both vehicles. Our Sienna runs through brakes and tires because of the weight (and probably the way my wife drives). I don't need 2 cars like that. We'll miss the Sienna on family trips though.

MnLakeBum

Outer Banks
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 Range Rover Diesel
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My wife wants nothing to do with the Bronco but both of my daughters have different ideas. Me having access to the Bronco whenver I want will only be solved by getting a second Bronco which hopefully is coming later this year.(7.20.20 reservation).

Last edited:

Sponsored

Theowlhoothoot

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Model 3 Performance
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Bronco is 100% my wife's car, gas, monthly payment, and title. Mods are 100% my money so I'm totally getting scammed lol.

Im more of an EV guy for gas savings and speed, but I drive it twice a week on my work from home days and enjoy it.

Cornbred

Raptor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 F-250/Edge, 14 F150,202? Bronco Base/Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
My wife has 2 Broncos ordered, base SAS 4 door and a raptor.

daddycreswell

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Raptor, 1973 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

The WT is the wife's DD, I love my Raptor so I didn't want to get rid of it. She had a 18 Armada and hated, so we got rid of it. Bronco will be paid off in 18 months and she wants a Rover, so I'll take over the Bronco and keep the Raptor for when I need a truck. Now I need to add a 95 Bronco to the stable to got with the 73 and 22.

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Theoretically it's my wife's. She would just as soon drive the Sierra. That works for me...

Happy wife etc...

Sponsored

Lou-Q

Wildtrak
First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
90,11,19 F250 15 mustang Gt 50th ann. 2020 gt 500
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
We currently have a 2015 Toyota Sienna and a 2013 Infiniti G37 Sport sedan - I was contemplating trading my G37 for the Bronco, but can't do it. It's in great shape and only has 80k miles on it. I love that car. So, the idea was that we'd trade in the wife's van and she could drive my car. She tells me 2 nights ago that the Infiniti doesn't reflect what she'd want in a car - the Bronco does. So, to make her happy I've told her that she can have the Bronco. In reality, it's just semantics. The cars are both ours. If this is what it takes to get the Bronco and stay off of the couch at night, I guess I'll do it.
We originaly ordered the Bronco from our dealer as soon as we heard they were bringing it back ( long before reservations were opened). We wanted his first Bronco and he agreed. Months past and I went to Florida and rented a Mustang convertible. The rental clerk gave me a GT convertible with 460 HP (I had a ball with it). I called my wife and told her how much fun the GT was and so happens she was at the dealership having our F250 serviced and the owner was sitting with her. So she mentioned it to him. At that point he told her that Ford was bringing the GT 500 Shelby for 2020 and he was getting one and it was unspoken for so we orderd it.
My wife drives the Shelby very little so I guess it was a good trade off.
She loves the 2 door orange Wildtrak SAS. When ever we go out together I drive anyway.
So, yes the Bronco is hers and the Shelby mine. But really they are both ours..
1 year, 2 months and 2 days for the Shelby and 507 days for the Bronco.
Lou

BluebroncoNC

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco & 1977 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

The hell you say!

Um, anytime she wants. Though I might have to lease a 2dr Defender 90 for her... Long story, she grew up in Africa driving them.

Pseudoko

Badlands
First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My 2 Feet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

well she's up for a car next so... if she gets a Raptor I will gladly steal that from her and give her my BL.

moborb

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
996, Speed Triple, Odyssey, LS460
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I love that most comments are about the Bronco being the wife’s daily driver.

I’m in that camp as well. I have her LS460. We are keeping my Odyssey because minivan is life. And I have the 996 and Speed Triple for
Fun.

LONG LIVE THE WIFE’S BRONCO

Bradley Thornton

Badlands
First Name
Bradley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Sequoia TRD sport, 2021 Badlands Sas, 93 Cobra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I work out of town so when I'm home its mine when I'm gone its hers. Its a toy for us we both have DD also.
Sponsored