Sponsored

How many of you are letting your wife have the Bronco?

LarryBirdsFace

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
This thread is weird. Between this and the Bronco FB groups constantly asking whether it's men or women driving Broncos and if it's a guy's car or a chick car...

Who cares?

We recently both upgraded, she got a VW Tiguan that she absolutely loved the first time she test drove it.

I ordered the Bronco.

I guess you could say those are our respective DD's, but my wife has limited mobility and uses a walker/wheel chair, we also have two small kids, we both bought what makes our lives and loading up easy for us.

If I were a single guy it would probably be a 2 dr. manual on 37's. But, I am cognisant of the fact that sometimes cars go in the shop, or for whatever reason she may NEED to drive the Bronco, kids included so it's a 4 dr auto on 33's. She has to be able to get the kids in and her chair in it by herself, if needed. She loves riding shotgun in it with the top down and her hair blowing in the wind, on a warm day. All smiles the whole time.
She's able to drive it, but there are a couple spots that make it hard for her to see because her back is fused with rods, so turning to see out rear passenger side, especially with the soft top all the way back, is tough when she's driving. She CAN do it, and does, but she prefers her VW.

Sometimes she says on nice days "I'd like to take the Bronco to work" so she does.
Sponsored