Sponsored

How many of you are letting your wife have the Bronco?

SFAforester

Base
First Name
Monte
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Base, 2017 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Yep. I reserved two. Hers to replace the vehicle that was totaled by a semi. Mine...because I thought maybe I could play with it awhile and then sell if I couldn't afford both. Well mine showed, hers is on ICE mountain.... I tricked mine out and love it! Now waiting on hers to trick out....

1.jpg
Sponsored

okbob

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
71' u15, 66' u14, 66' u14
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes, the Badlands is her daily driver.

Ford Bronco How many of you are letting your wife have the Bronco? 20220519_092259

Sponsored

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
1 - My wife would hate driving something small like a bronco.
2 - I ordered a stick shift, and while she can drive a stick, she prefers an auto

Also we bought her this stupid gigantic F-150 last year that she loves, which is why I am not allowed to have Velocity Blue.

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My wife has her vehicles and I have mine. I don’t let her have anything. She drives what she wants and so do I.

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

RJOBX

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model 3
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

my other ride is a Tesla. My wife loves it, and has already dinged it 3 times in the first year of owning it. When we moved to the burbs recently and it became clear we needed a second vehicle, I told her I was getting a Bronco. She replied "Oh I don't think I'll drive that"

I said, "fair enough, you can drive the tesla" but in my mind I was thinking "damn straight you won't be driving it"

Sav426

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Savas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Chevrolet Silverado Trail Boss
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Maybe my wife and I have a broken marriage 🤷🏻‍♂️

She has her car and does what she wants with it and I have mine and do what I want with it.

She never has an interest in taking my car and I never have interest in taking hers.

I’m so thankful for that arrangement.

I’m currently driving a 19 Silverado Trail Boss and she has a 21 Volvo XC60.

My guess is she would have less than zero interest in the Bronco.

At the NY Auto Show she saw me goofing over the Bronco Raptor and took a pic of me gushing over it and had one statement “What a goofy truck”

I love the setup we have with our vehicles, because I’m an awful sharer.

With that being said she’s taken over every other aspect of my life since marriage and I’m ok with it haha 😂

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

We currently have a 2015 Toyota Sienna and a 2013 Infiniti G37 Sport sedan - I was contemplating trading my G37 for the Bronco, but can't do it. It's in great shape and only has 80k miles on it. I love that car. So, the idea was that we'd trade in the wife's van and she could drive my car. She tells me 2 nights ago that the Infiniti doesn't reflect what she'd want in a car - the Bronco does. So, to make her happy I've told her that she can have the Bronco. In reality, it's just semantics. The cars are both ours. If this is what it takes to get the Bronco and stay off of the couch at night, I guess I'll do it.
Well when we finally get the Bronco it will NOT be going anywhere....it will be a "keeper". When I am dead and gone...she will keep it. She said she always wanted a Bronco so I guess it will end up hers (and her new boyfriend):oops::ROFLMAO:👻👻👻👻👻👻