Sponsored

How many of you are letting your wife have the Bronco?

ColbyLang

Outer Banks
First Name
Colby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Sierra Denali
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The OuterBanks I own is not mine. It’s her daily. It’s my note, my fuel, my whatever. It’s called marriage. She lets me drive it when we’re together.
Sponsored

ctandc

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22/23 Bronco, 96 EB Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

The WT is the wife's DD, I love my Raptor so I didn't want to get rid of it. She had a 18 Armada and hated, so we got rid of it. Bronco will be paid off in 18 months and she wants a Rover, so I'll take over the Bronco and keep the Raptor for when I need a truck. Now I need to add a 95 Bronco to the stable to got with the 73 and 22.
95?

Ford Bronco How many of you are letting your wife have the Bronco? 135F99BF-8461-4503-8D8B-66802CEA320C

DogHauler

Badlands
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustangs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Was supposed to be her vehicle but dealer wouldn't give us crap for our 2018 Mustang GT so now the Bronco is the spare vehicle.

8cam

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Corvette
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My wife let me have the Bronco. So it’s all mine unless she wants it. But then she might do something silly like lift it with 37s, or god forbid a winch. Not sure about all that.

Sponsored

Wildfire1

Outer Banks
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1993 GMC 4X4 / 2012 Mustang convert
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Letting your wife! Are you serious? You do realize that if you and your wife divorced about the only thing you’d end up with on that Bronco is the door bags to put the rest of your stuff in that she “Let” you take. 🤨

Ground_zero298

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 badlands 2 door. 22 Burban Z71
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

In my experience as a single person when someone says “so it’s both of ours” they have no idea they own nothing.

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It's technically for both of us but I'm thinking she'll be afraid to drive it after we get it. My wife is a shitty driver.

CoachTee

Wildtrak
First Name
Teresa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I was also silently laughing about the word "letting" it sounds pretty self-centered.

First, Broncos aren't just for men.
Second, rip that Bandaid off and get over it. Marriage is a partnership and EVERYTHING that is accummulated is joint without that pre or postnupt .

Toss that extra key to your wife, tell her to go for a cruise and let her hair blow in the wind.....you just might reinvigorate that smile on her face and if your "lucky", you might just enjoy a wild ride yourself 😉
A real man is true to his words and only as good as his actions. A person that earns respect, loves without control, will reap their rewards.

Thank God, I never got married again - it's my Bronco, ALL MINE! Nobody best lay a finger on it . Lmbo!

Skoolbus

Black Diamond
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
The Bronco was ordered for her specifically, although we co mingle cars pretty regularly. When I got out of school, she insisted I be the one to get a new car as a reward (Mustang GT) and got stuck with my old beat up F150 that she's been driving for 6 years with no complaints. Time for her to get a toy.

She used to drive an ugly orange brick Honda Element with rubber floors when we first met that she loved, so when she saw the boxy Bronco and that it came in orange(ish) and had a mgv option we knew it was perfect for her.

Sponsored

Fuzion2Bronco

Base
First Name
Asher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Due to change in my work circumstances I have to give my Base Sasquatch to my wife and drive her '16 Pilot.

ColeTrain84

Badlands
First Name
Cole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nope... wife has a brand new Explorer she can drive. I have a beater Buick Lesabre. Bronco is mine lol

kbBronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco, 2019 Honda Rebel 300
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Hahahahahah. Woo, thanks.

Jack D

Big Bend
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 Jeep Liberty 6MT, 93 Explorer 2dr 5MT
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

She can't drive stick so no, it's all mine.
Similar here- I got the manual because I love driving stick. The wife is capable, but dislikes rowing her own. Still- I’m lobbying her to learn the Big Bend’s 7-speed, since it’s the easiest stick I’ve ever had, and so she can share driving on a long trip. Time will tell how this goes…