Sponsored

How many people are going to see this to the end?

Jdyount

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I definitely don't plan on canceling my order but my wife may have to if I see some dealer's 16yo kid driving their "priority order" around in early July and I go to prison for kicking his ass and taking his Bronco.....
Sponsored

JT58Bronc

Base
First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2021 Miata track Edition
Your Bronco Model
Base
I am going to see it through. The frustration of the delay(s) and hanging on to my current vehicles and not wanting to put anything into them until the Bronco arrives is also frustrating- not knowing if's going to be 6 months or a year from now. When it arrives I'll drive it for a awhile and if I love it, will keep it, if not, sell it and keep my other vehicle(s)- simple as that!

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I am sticking around. Little disappointed hearing about the crappy explorer transmission they are putting in the bronco. Guess I won't be adding any tune to the bronco.

Skip2a

Black Diamond
First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sahara
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I decided to look and see if there was anything on the market that caught my eye and interest as much as the Bronco.

The only vehicle that I have any desire to buy is a Scat Pack Challenger and living in Pa. it just isnā€™t feasible (it would spend most of its life in the garage like the Camaro did). I donā€™t like the new Jeepā€™s, think the ā€œraptorā€ knock off Ram is over priced and Iā€™m not loving any of the other trucks available.

It appears I am on this frustrating roller coaster until the end.

Sponsored

2.3BigBend

Base
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Work Beater
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'm honestly starting to think about a Wrangler if I don't hear anything good by October. I am a Ford guy at heart, but have owned 2 Jeeps. I am a little concerned about first year teething issues, especially with the 10R60 which either seems to be great or plagued with problems depending on luck of the draw. I may switch my build to the 7 speed and give up mid package, but either way, I will be driving something new by December, Bronco or not.....

sasbend2

Big Bend
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 Fox body, 2014 Mustang GT, 2006 F150 SC
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Been waiting to long to turn back now, no email, no build date no hurry. Early day 3 reservation with one deadly sin.

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Not one single person. Ford cancelled the Bronco and just ate the ~$4 billion dollar investment they made.

Ford lost the world!

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I am curious how many people, besides the ones that are active on sites like this, cancelled their reservations. We know what is going on while many probably do not. Although ford will not share those numbers

OP
OP
mtap

mtap

Black Diamond
First Name
Mervin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra, Hummer H3, Harley Sportster
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I am curious how many people, besides the ones that are active on sites like this, cancelled their reservations. We know what is going on while many probably do not. Although ford will not share those numbers
I know first hand i have 2 buddies who backed out (not on the forum) ...first day res....1 badlands and 1 FE šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļøBig Jeep boys though so...guess Bronco was not enough to convert them šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø

edit to add: nothing to do with production delays

Sponsored

Daktari

Badlands
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, Tacoma TRD Off Road, Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Curious with all the recent post about delays, frustrations, dealer/ford should have handled it better...how many of you are actually gonna see this through? No ā€œIFsā€ or ā€œMaybe ifā€..No need for explanation just yes or no.....not doing a poll just wanted to see who the future owners will be.
I'm not gonna read 15 pages of what is probably a lot of complaining, but I'm in, I ordered, it'll get here when it does. Now if they tell me that my night one res is gonna be Oct of 2021 I might loose interest and get something completely different or just keep the money in the bank, but for now I'm in and not changing anything on my order anymore. BL 2.7 auto lux tow MIC. Changed to MIC from dual top to get those 1k in Ford $ as I'm really hoping for a two row sunrider kind of option from the aftermarket, but I'm not making any other changes.

Bronco4

First Edition
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F350 CCLB
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

ALL IN. The end of May is when we should be getting our build dates per Ford and then I will know when to sell my Focus ST. Looking forward to getting behind the wheel of a Bronco once again!!!

VoodooGhost

Wildtrak
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner TRDPro
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Not only am I sticking this one out until delivery, but Iā€™m going to put in an intentional FY22 reservation. Maybe sell this one if some great colors/options come out for the next cycle.

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

In