Sponsored

How many people are going to see this to the end?

OP
OP
mtap

mtap

Black Diamond
First Name
Mervin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra, Hummer H3, Harley Sportster
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Meant to ask if you don’t mind...what was the turning point?
Sponsored

American Sender

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 Bronco and 1968 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco How many people are going to see this to the end? E0BB7A5F-9315-43C0-8591-28F86D73C34D

Are you kidding?! I’ll go 15 rounds of this easy!

AKBronc49

Outer Banks
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 F150,02 Excursion,06 Chrysler 300C,21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
All in! Never changed my order, never waffled after placing it. Now its just hurry up and wait. I have zero need for it, plenty of other things to drive so no pressure. It'll get here when it gets here and I'll be happy as a pig in shit.

WacoBronco

Big Bend
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Lexus GX 460, 2020 GMC Sierra AT4 (Company)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I'm 100% in. Saw the Badlands in McKinney, Texas last weekend and am more committed than ever. I've waited more than 20 years to buy a new Bronco, I'll wait another year or two if I have to. This is exactly what I've dreamed of.

John Bronco_ I am here

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
johnbronco.com
Vehicle(s)
'66 Bronco, '08 JK
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Too bad you are limited by garage size. Have you filed with a government program for help with your dire situation?

Seriously though, I feel bad for people that are trying to buy a bronco for daily use. The key here is not "needing" a vehicle, just adding an extra one.

Sponsored

PleaseDontRoll

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Subaru Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

uhh yes.

Its a car, itll be here when its here. Not like I am stranded on the side of the road.

I swear, this forum is getting a bit insufferable...
Not to call you out specifically but I see this comment a lot on here and almost always from people who live in the south, people who already own an offroad vehicle, or people who have no plans to offroad or remove their top/doors. I.E. people completely unaffected by the delay.

For anyone who wants to use the vehicle for its intended use,(ride top off or ride trails) this is an issue.

In the north (in the mountains) we only get about 4 months out of the year that we can drive with the top and doors off and only about 5 months out of the year that we can actually drive trails and wheel before the deep snow hits.

For people like me, I wont be able to do anything I want with the Bronco until June next year and by the time I get it (Day 1 Hour 3 Reservation, expecting Oct delivery) I might as well be driving a Jeep Liberty for all the good it will do me. I don't want a Bronco just in time for the winter when its going to suck compared to my Subaru.

Add to that the fact that we currently only have 1 car between my wife and I and we both have to go back to the office soon....this is a problem and I dont appreciate the constant posts of people not in my situation suggesting we have no reason to complain.

PecOBX

Big Bend
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1985 Jeep CJ7
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Had a moment of clarity today. Living in the Phila area we finally have nice weather. So getting my son from college I took his wrangler and put the top down. Huge reminder as to why I want a vehicle that can go with top down and doors off. Driving that way remains one of my favorite experiences no matter where I am. But there were wranglers everywhere. They are no longer unique on the road and I have had my experience with the death wobble so I have no interest in buying another one as my long term vehicle. So I am in for the Bronco but today reminded me WHY I want the Bronco so I am at peace with waiting for one (and I am an earlier reservation- 7/18).

DryYourTears

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Defender, 51 Ford F1, motorcycles
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
At the current rate, by the time they are ready to deliver I'm going to be dead and buried.

Big Boss

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I'm still in as of now but losing faith. I knew that when I made my reservation and said I wanted a 22 I was gambling.....but I honestly don't know if I can wait till mid late calendar year 22 the way things are going

Sponsored

kje22kje

Badlands
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 4Runner TRD Off Rd
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Am in 100%. Was going to hold onto my 2006 F-150 (until it fell victim to the 5.4 oil issue) until the Bronco came out. I loved that truck. It shot craps so the 4Runner was to tide me over till this. I didn't want model year 1 so I was thrilled with Grangetober and getting a 22. Worried it might be laaaaaaaaate '22 but I'm in.

OP
OP
mtap

mtap

Black Diamond
First Name
Mervin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra, Hummer H3, Harley Sportster
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

For anyone who wants to use the vehicle for its intended use,(ride top off or ride trails) this is an issue.

Add to that the fact that we currently only have 1 car between my wife and I and we both have to go back to the office soon....this is a problem and I dont appreciate the constant posts of people not in my situation suggesting we have no reason to complain.
Not to call you out specifically either but with either issues you posted, there are other vehicles that can fill those needs today.....there is absolutely no reason to wait for the bronco and be mad about it while waiting? 🤷‍♂️

If so, then it’s really a want not a need..?

BadBradBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I haven’t wavered a bit...until now. $1000 invested so far and I can’t even get a return call or email. I’m really getting pissed.