Sponsored

How many people are going to see this to the end?

Efthreeoh

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hummer H3T
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Brainer
Sponsored

cecrc881

Outer Banks
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Outer Banks, Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

For me, I was planning on buying myself a new vehicle when I retire from the PD in 2025. When I saw the announcement that the Bronco was coming back for 2021, I said “great” I can get my new car a few years earlier. Well, given the nightmare this whole process has become, it’s looking like I actually will take delivery in 2025 as I expected. So I guess my answer is “yes”, I’ll wait. ( at least until 2025)

ChazzMichaelMichaels

Big Bend
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I'm .. IN, LET'S GO!

WE'RE SO CLOSE, WE CAN'T BE LOSING OUR COMPOSURE

WE'VE COME TOO FAR!

Honestly though, were on the home stretch here. Wish we had some friggin Bronco sightings up here north of the border though.

Darforce

Black Diamond
First Name
Darlene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru crosstrek/ Mazda miata
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yep. However my lease ends this month, so if I’m not princess of the day this Thursday, I’m going to make the call and buy it out. Current value is about 4K more than I owe so it should be a good trade in and if not I have a buyer interested.

Sponsored

Mango&Moose

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Scion xB / Toyota Sienna. RIP my 96 Ranger Splash
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm in and on the verge of going soft top only. Not sure how big of a difference it will make with still having squatch, lux, and 2.7.

PWillette

Badlands
First Name
Parrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'89 Land Rover 90 p/u, '01 SS Camaro, '21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
All in, no one likes a quitter.

Darforce

Black Diamond
First Name
Darlene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru crosstrek/ Mazda miata
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm in and on the verge of going soft top only. Not sure how big of a difference it will make with still having squatch, lux, and 2.7.
l could be wrong, but if they are made here it could just be that they are off to a slow start. I’m thinking it won’t be an issue in upcoming months.

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

100% of the Broncos made will be sold. You'll either be a Bronco owner, or you won't. Wait, don't wait, it won't matter. Someone else will be happy to take your place. I knew this wasn't a sprint to a new vehicle when I reserved. Nothing about that has changed.

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ya I will wait it out because I have a good reliable truck that doesn’t cost me anything. I’m not in a hurry. But I won’t compromise. I won’t change my order to get it faster and when I see it in person and it gives me the “meh” feeling I will cancel. Too many cool rides out there to wrap all these emotions into one vehicle....and too be honest I’m already getting kind of bored with it....

Sponsored

grayshadow

Black Diamond
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

We have plans to leave the workforce and travel in a Motorhome beginning March 2022. So I plan to stay the course but admit, it gets frustrating at times but I try to stay focused on the bigger goal.

Eric L

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Edge Sport, 2018 Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

all in...no maybe

Zeno

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Defender Trophy Edition, 20 Ranger, 911SC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Funny enough, I am actually not sure now. The delays have definitely screwed things up a bit. My son turns 16 on May 19th and is getting my Ranger. My original build date was the week of June 28th and now has been moved to July 19th. I originally thought that I could live a summer month or 2 driving my old FJ40, but I am afraid that I am going to see more delays and I really don't have any comfort level that I will see my Bronco before October. Yesterday I bought a loaded 2020 Defender 110 with 6,000 miles to hold me over until the Bronco gets here. I figured that with the way used car prices are going through the roof, I will likely not get hurt in the next few months with my purchase. I toyed with the idea of buying a beater with ac for the summer, but my need for immediate gratification and desire to cure the mild depression and frustration of not having my Bronco yet outweighed logic.

Here is the rub. I have a second reservation that I coded 99. I really like the Defender way more than I thought I would and I know that I wont get hurt on the first Bronco if I flip it. The Defender will drive better than the Bronco, actually tow my boat, and meets every one of my needs except for the ability the go topless. I also know that the longer that I wait for the Bronco the more I consider waiting and getting the exact Bronco that I originally wanted before I started compromising with my present build.

My current order is BL, LUX, 2.3, MIC, bead lock capable rims, Carbon Grey. The 2.3 and MIC were specifically chosen so that I could get my Bronco earlier. My perfect build would have been BL, LUX, 2.7, MOD top, bead lock capable rims, and Green. I am now second guessing my decision to compromise and no longer feel the urgency for the Bronco to arrive quickly.
Sponsored

Last edited: