Sponsored

How many people are going to see this to the end?

wally

Big Bend
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Curious with all the recent post about delays, frustrations, dealer/ford should have handled it better...how many of you are actually gonna see this through? No “IFs” or “Maybe if”..No need for explanation just yes or no.....not doing a poll just wanted to see who the future owners will be.
I am in for the long haul--almost there!!!
Sponsored

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Glad you were able to get them in safe for the night. Mine usually live in the wild, because I have too much crap in my garage. Of course, I have to look out over my hood and see the dings from hail damage from a couple of years ago. I'm in the process of cleaning out the garage as the Bronco will be kept in the stable.

79BKO

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
79 Bronco, 21 Bronco Big Bend SAS
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I'm all in. Have a build date for June 28. My first ever New car was a 79 Bronco. This 21 Bronco will be my last ever New car. Waiting patiently.

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'lll probably see this to the end. Mostly its because 1. I'm stubborn and invested way to much time here, and 2. There really arent any good alternatives. I entertained switching to a Defender, but the pricing isnt great, and 2022 orders are facing up to a 6 month lead time. So it doesnt really solve anything. And frankly, I didnt enjoy the test drive, and liked the Bronco a lot more in person.

I was also really stressing out about my lease and NEEDING to have this by September 1st. But the market for used vehicles looks great. KBB trade in is $5k higher than my buyout. Even if this comes down some, or I dont negotiate a good deal, just having a wash would be fine by me, since I wont be making any payments during the added months. Although, it is a bit of a to-do.

Santos

Badlands
First Name
Santo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1977F100:1970 Mustang Fastback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This will more then likely be our last new vehicle. We have bought a new lightweight camper and plan on going out and about with the Bronco. Wife is looking at destinations every day! 🤣 we are waiting this one out 👍🖖🤘

Sponsored

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The more people that drop the closer my Bronco becomes reality. I don't expect many here to bail as this is an enthusiast group but your average guy or gal will get tired of waiting and just go buy a Jeep or Subaru.

rlondeen

Black Diamond
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Tucson
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I can wait several years if needed. I am in no rush. In the mean time I am taking advantage of my 30 mpg Tucson and saving / investing my cash.

GAbronco

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 VW Golf R
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I am late to the game but am all in. I want it today but realistically can wait til 2022 at this point. As a 2nd vehicle the more $$ I can save now for down payment the better. I do feel for everyone that keeps getting pushed back as of late.

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

All in.

Sponsored

Lovecato

Badlands
First Name
Kenneth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Curious with all the recent post about delays, frustrations, dealer/ford should have handled it better...how many of you are actually gonna see this through? No “IFs” or “Maybe if”..No need for explanation just yes or no.....not doing a poll just wanted to see who the future owners will be.
My answer is yes! But while I am (accordingly to my dealers allotment) scheduled for calendar year 2021, what happens if the actual arrival of my Bronco is not until fall of 2021....will that then be a 2022?

MorgansRun

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 330e
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Current lease ends: 02/09/22

Might extend for a couple of more months after that. If longer, then I'll reconsider.

JCAntimatter

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 4Runner TRD PRO, Acura MDX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

in

AaronS

Badlands
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm all in. Planning on trading my 2011 F-150 and possibly my 2012 Mustang off for a 2017 F-150 to get me by.
Sponsored