Obiwan

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Don't care to share personal info
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Just as the title states, does anyone know how many Bronco Raptors will be produced as 2022' models? Not sure what the usual practices are for production of "performance models" like this.

I've attempted asking folks at Ford I know but no answers.
Sponsored

XXYT

First Edition
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Camaro SS
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
They make about 25k F150 Raptors per year in a normal year I believe. Point being that although Ford calls the Raptor “limited”, it’s not really that limited anymore. Raptor line prints Ford money

edit: no telling on production numbers unless Ford decides to state directly

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Ford does not release F150 Raptor numbers but had this to say when the GEN3 debut:

"F-150 Raptor has eclipsed the sales of other well-known performance icons. Over the last four years (2017-2020), the previous-generation Raptor cumulatively outsold Porsche’s entire lineup of sports cars and also outsold Chevrolet’s Corvette."

I think they will produce 4K (low end) to 6K (high-end) Warthogs. I wil explain tomorrow when I am not tired.

:)

OP
OP
Obiwan

Obiwan

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Ford does not release F150 Raptor numbers but had this to say when the GEN3 debut:

"F-150 Raptor has eclipsed the sales of other well-known performance icons. Over the last four years (2017-2020), the previous-generation Raptor cumulatively outsold Porsche’s entire lineup of sports cars and also outsold Chevrolet’s Corvette."

I think they will produce 4K (low end) to 6K (high-end) Warthogs. I wil explain tomorrow when I am not tired.

:)
Open to any and all information.

KompressorV12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Judging by how many f150 raptors I see on the road those that want one will have no problem getting one in a couple years when supply chain issues are finally resolved. At that point I’ll be a couple years into my 21 badsquatch and upgrade for sure

Sponsored

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
so

This is what I know:

- my dealership has 5 allocations
- chapman ford has 8 (they posted this)
- Granger has 10 (they told me this)

Google tells me there are 3000 Ford Dealerships in the US. If each dealership has 1 allocation then you would have at least 3000 Warthogs.

Let's assume 1000 Dealerships did not receive any which leaves you with 2000 dealerships remaining.

Based on the allocations above, I think we can agree that 2 allocation per dealership at 2000 dealerships would put you at 4000 Warthogs.

I think you can easily guesstimate upwards from there.

Open to any and all information.

Last edited:

PWillette

Badlands
First Name
Parrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 F250 Super Duty, '01 SS Camaro, '21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I suspect the 2022 Bronco Raptor numbers to be similar to the 2021 FE numbers.

jasonf

First Edition
First Name
jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I suspect the 2022 Bronco Raptor numbers to be similar to the 2021 FE numbers.
If you think about .
golden ticket orders
dealers own allocations -different than golden ticket
ford saying bronco raptor driving experience locations
whats sent to media builders /trade shows

I bet there is way more built in 2022 than first edition.

We_Love_Tacos

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco First Edition 2Dr Lightning Blue
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

As many as they can sell.

Sponsored

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

So as a sample, my dealer has 7 combined Raptor allocations, versus roughly 150 outstanding Bronco reservations, so that would say 4.6-5% of Bronco production. We’ll say 4% because not all those reservations get built in 2022.

So let’s use January production of 12938, take 4%, and apply it to May-November:

0.04 x 12938 x 7 = 3622 in 2023 🤷‍♂️

OP
OP
Obiwan

Obiwan

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Ok, so Ford doesn't say "We are going to produce 2500 Raptors" like they are a special edition, essentially they are just a performance model and they sell as many as they can produce in any given year with current parts restrictions?

XXYT

First Edition
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Camaro SS
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Ok, so Ford doesn't say "We are going to produce 2500 Raptors" like they are a special edition, essentially they are just a performance model and they sell as many as they can produce in any given year with current parts restrictions?
If Ford was going to make it limited they would’ve said so by now and upcharged the Braptor even more. The golden ticket and small allocations is because of the difficulty in the current market in rolling the vehicle out. Sure, there might not be many Braptors made this year but they can barely build normal Broncos. In a normal year they’ll crank them out

bajabronco57

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
So as a sample, my dealer has 7 combined Raptor allocations, versus roughly 150 outstanding Bronco reservations, so that would say 4.6-5% of Bronco production. We’ll say 4% because not all those reservations get built in 2022.

So let’s use January production of 12938, take 4%, and apply it to May-November:

0.04 x 12938 x 7 = 3622 in 2023 🤷‍♂️
I assume you mean 3622 in 2022 but 3622 is comparable to most estimates that have been thrown around. I could see Ford front loading May/June a bit to maybe 10% just because of the rush to get some Raptors on the street. Then taper off to below 4% in the last few months.

My dealership got three Raptor GT. One was scheduled for May. They also have roughly 300 regular Bronco reservations.

When we get next week's schedule I think we'll have a much better idea of where everything stands.

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Ford performance unlike other manufacturers (Porsche, etc. ) do not say we will make X amount of their products. They rarely discuss numbers BUT are certainly quick to market the fact they outsell other performance variants without ever putting a number to it.

I bet at some point, Ford will say Warthogs outsold the Jeep 392 in the 1st year or something along these lines.

Sponsored

Last edited: