Obiwan

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Don't care to share personal info
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Ford performance unlike other manufacturers (Porsche, etc. ) do not say we will make X amount of their products. They rarely discuss numbers BUT are certainly quick to market the fact they outsell other performance variants without ever putting a number to it.

I bet at some point, Ford will say Warthogs outsold the Jeep 392 in the 1st year or something along these lines.
Well that is some loose math for sure then.

rivasrubicon

Raptor
First Name
Patric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Genesis G70, 2018 Corolla
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Okay, so bear with me on this. I know it’s confusing but I wanted to share.

I called the Ford Bronco hotline. I’ve asked multiple reps about how to get a Bronco Raptor. The reason I’ve been asking is due to the variance of dealerships and the allocations (GT and non GT) and what they really have. I’ve seen some dealerships talk about having 3 GT reservations and 2 allocations. I personally have a allocation (non GT) for a Bronco Raptor where my order was placed and confirmed. But I’ve also seen where dealers are apparently putting in orders and people getting confirmation emails about a Bronco Raptor with dealers who do not disclose GT or allocations with a customer. Obviously this is concerning and I needed to inquire about this since something about dealers, Ford, and customers seem off (not a surprise). My brother pretended that He was a customer that wanted a Raptor, but couldn’t get one so he wanted to know what I should do Each rep he spoke to alluded to him going to the dealer and placing an order (even without a GT or allocation). He asked how that would be possible since it seems as if you can’t get one without either a GT or allocation. He reiterated that he can do this WITHOUT AN ALLOCATION OR GT? They said they can’t tell him that outright but he is “on the right path”. Something tells me that dealers are accepting orders at places and Ford will build out an undisclosed amount of these vehicles or take orders and place People on a list without the promise of ever building them (my assumption).

twist: I have tried myself, going to a dealer who was doing this, gave them information and got a confirmation email stating Ford confirmed my order, called Ford Bronco hotline and said “they will build this order”. This dealer has 15 people ahead of me.

Please save the hate or talking mess on a post. I felt this needed to be said because I spent nearly 2 weeks going about these conversations with Bronco, and visiting dealers. This is my experience but I have a feeling others may have gone through this too.

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Dealerships put in orders all the time for F150 Raptors (happens every year since 2010) without an allocation and guess what happens? Those customers never get a Raptor.

There was a dealership on the raptor forum that took 20 orders with 1k deposit and guess what ... he never had even 1 allocation. The 20 guys were pissed. The dealer thought he could just send in orders without an allocation and not one was ever scheduled. All 20 demanded their deposit back.

Okay, so bear with me on this. I know it’s confusing but I wanted to share.

I called the Ford Bronco hotline. I’ve asked multiple reps about how to get a Bronco Raptor. The reason I’ve been asking is due to the variance of dealerships and the allocations (GT and non GT) and what they really have. I’ve seen some dealerships talk about having 3 GT reservations and 2 allocations. I personally have a allocation (non GT) for a Bronco Raptor where my order was placed and confirmed. But I’ve also seen where dealers are apparently putting in orders and people getting confirmation emails about a Bronco Raptor with dealers who do not disclose GT or allocations with a customer. Obviously this is concerning and I needed to inquire about this since something about dealers, Ford, and customers seem off (not a surprise). My brother pretended that He was a customer that wanted a Raptor, but couldn’t get one so he wanted to know what I should do Each rep he spoke to alluded to him going to the dealer and placing an order (even without a GT or allocation). He asked how that would be possible since it seems as if you can’t get one without either a GT or allocation. He reiterated that he can do this WITHOUT AN ALLOCATION OR GT? They said they can’t tell him that outright but he is “on the right path”. Something tells me that dealers are accepting orders at places and Ford will build out an undisclosed amount of these vehicles or take orders and place People on a list without the promise of ever building them (my assumption).

twist: I have tried myself, going to a dealer who was doing this, gave them information and got a confirmation email stating Ford confirmed my order, called Ford Bronco hotline and said “they will build this order”. This dealer has 15 people ahead of me.

Please save the hate or talking mess on a post. I felt this needed to be said because I spent nearly 2 weeks going about these conversations with Bronco, and visiting dealers. This is my experience but I have a feeling others may have gone through this too.

rivasrubicon

Raptor
First Name
Patric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Dealerships put in orders all the time for F150 Raptors (happens every year since 2010) without an allocation and guess what happens? Those customers never get a Raptor.
Yes I agree. I should have said my purpose of stating this was to let people know to be wary of dealers being shady and just taking orders. Confirm allocations.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Obiwan

Obiwan

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Don't care to share personal info
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
That is interesting. Not sure how well that works. My dealership to my knowledge does not have that luxury to take orders without allocations or FE /GT reservations. So what you're saying is contradictory to everything I have been told but who knows anymore.

rivasrubicon

Raptor
First Name
Patric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

That is interesting. Not sure how well that works. My dealership to my knowledge does not have that luxury to take orders without allocations or FE /GT reservations. So what you're saying is contradictory to everything I have been told but who knows anymore.
I think @Raptor911 answered it well. There are dealers that will take money and make promises to people who want these vehicles. Just be careful. People claiming dealers have 14 allocations and all this other baloney is in fact probably baloney.
I will say though, the “pretend order” placed did get confirmed by Ford and called and was told “it will be built” but I highly doubt it.

rivasrubicon

Raptor
First Name
Patric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I think @Raptor911 answered it well. There are dealers that will take money and make promises to people who want these vehicles. Just be careful. People claiming dealers have 14 allocations and all this other baloney is in fact probably baloney.
I will say though, the “pretend order” placed did get confirmed by Ford and called and was told “it will be built” but I highly doubt it.
But I do have an actually allocation for a Bronco Raptor, just wanted to do this as an experiment for others.

TXBoy79

Wildtrak
First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Yeah, I could've had one of the OC allocations BUT the $10K was just too much for me to stomach so I missed out on that.
Had a closer dealer try to submit an order for me but he was honest and said they didn't get any allocations so until they open it up he wouldn't want to take any deposit from me so I appreciated that.

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

The order banks were open for Job 2, you could stuff an order in (Raptor: E5J), but like stated if that dealership does not have the allocation, its a ghost order that will not ever be filled.

Sponsored

NJBronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Colorado Bison
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
One thing we definitely know is there will be less than 9999 for 2022. The VINs 13th digit is a 5 leaving four digits. My guess is between 3000-5000, but will at least double it next year. Everyone wants something they can't get and they don't want to flood the market even after a couple years.

Taltyman

Raptor
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep wrangler Rubicon, Ford F350, Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Platinum Ford in Terrell TX (where I have a golden ticket and ordered mine) said they were allocated 2.

swamp2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
911 Carrera S / 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Bumping. Great thread folks. I hope to ignite some additional discussion here from some of you knowledgeable folks.

A very large dealer just accepted a deposit from me for a Bronco Raptor with a small ADM. The sales person said they have no allocations now, but expect some new ones around April.

The used market is still crazy with "market value" at right around $100k, but dropping about $10k per month (based on Bring a Trailer data).

I'm not so optimistic on taking delivery in 2023. Fingers crossed. I'm very late to the "party" here obviously...

Teledatageek

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor; 2023 X5 45e; 2019 30AE MX5
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Bumping. Great thread folks. I hope to ignite some additional discussion here from some of you knowledgeable folks.

A very large dealer just accepted a deposit from me for a Bronco Raptor with a small ADM. The sales person said they have no allocations now, but expect some new ones around April.

The used market is still crazy with "market value" at right around $100k, but dropping about $10k per month (based on Bring a Trailer data).

I'm not so optimistic on taking delivery in 2023. Fingers crossed. I'm very late to the "party" here obviously...
I'm fairly new to the forum and definitely late to the party. But aren't the order banks closed right now?

This means they have an internal order and your $$ on the hopes that the order banks open back up for '23's? I'm on a list for a '24 whenever that opens up, I'm guessing this fall. May I ask what a "small" ADM is? I think my dealer has been doing $10K ADM's for those ordering Raptors, but is unsure what the future brings - I"m certain they will not go up, it can only go down from here.

I'm been following the auction sites as well - Seems like "used" which not many miles so almost new, just titled to a new owner/flipper has them selling in the high $80's/mid $90's in recent days. Although still a few going slightly north of $100K. No shortage of Raptors going up. Dealers seems to be stuck at $115K+, or $30K+ ADM, even on '22's. That's nuts.

swamp2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
911 Carrera S / 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I'm fairly new to the forum and definitely late to the party. But aren't the order banks closed right now?

This means they have an internal order and your $$ on the hopes that the order banks open back up for '23's? I'm on a list for a '24 whenever that opens up, I'm guessing this fall.
This is my guess as well. But I'm hopeful for a '23 allocation.

May I ask what a "small" ADM is? I think my dealer has been doing $10K ADM's for those ordering Raptors, but is unsure what the future brings - I"m certain they will not go up, it can only go down from here.
I said "no ADM ever" but have Braptor Fever pretty badly... They wanted $10k ADM but I got them to $5k.

I'm been following the auction sites as well - Seems like "used" which not many miles so almost new, just titled to a new owner/flipper has them selling in the high $80's/mid $90's in recent days. Although still a few going slightly north of $100K. No shortage of Raptors going up. Dealers seems to be stuck at $115K+, or $30K+ ADM, even on '22's. That's nuts.
BaT is still at ~$100k. I've not seen owners flipping in high 80s. BaT is basically filppers. $30k ADM is about right for in stock at dealers in my experience.

Ford Bronco How many Raptors will be produced? Screen Shot 2023-01-11 at 11.24.33 AM

I guess my big question is really what are the odds for the '23 order banks opening up.
Sponsored