Sponsored

How many reservations are there out there?

BigDaddySquatch

Base
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I wonder how many reservations are still out there unscheduled after today’s round?
Sponsored

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Reservations? 100k+
Orders? Tens of thousands

OP
OP
BigDaddySquatch

BigDaddySquatch

Base
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

mini4mw

Badlands
First Name
W
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sounds right. Any res not converted to orders are dropped.

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It has been posted that approximately 90k order were carried over from MY22. I don't however, believe the rumor that no new orders will be accepted for MY23 as I am of the belief that only about two thirds of that 90k actually follow through with the conversion.

Ford Bronco How many reservations are there out there? 1665096490590

Sponsored
OP
OP
BigDaddySquatch

BigDaddySquatch

Base
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

It has been posted that approximately 90k order were carried over from MY22. I don't however, believe the rumor that no new orders will be accepted for MY23 as I am of the belief that only about two thirds of that 90k actually follow through with the conversion.

Ford Bronco How many reservations are there out there? 1665096490590
Right, but I’m talking about original reservations. I’m just curious how many who did reservations are still left

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Fly by Nite

Base
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 F-150 Nite, 2001 Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Some dealers are converting present orders to 2023 without the COVP being completed. Will the lack of COVP kill those 2023 orders? I sure hope so, but it's gonna create havoc when innocent order holders get cancellations due to dealers not knowing wtf they are doing by not fulfilling the necessary requirements.
I'm skeptical whether the COVP will work as intended... either by Ford not enforcing their own rules, or shady dealers finding ways around it to obtain stock.

OP
OP
BigDaddySquatch

BigDaddySquatch

Base
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Some dealers are converting present orders to 2023 without the COVP being completed. Will the lack of COVP kill those 2023 orders? I sure hope so, but it's gonna create havoc when innocent order holders get cancellations due to dealers not knowing wtf they are doing by not fulfilling the necessary requirements.
I'm skeptical whether the COVP will work as intended... either by Ford not enforcing their own rules, or shady dealers finding ways around it to obtain stock.
I question whether Ford even knows what the dealer does with the Bronco after it is shipped to the dealership? Doesn’t it belong to the dealer at that point?

Sponsored

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

1665096490590.png
Let's imagine that 2/3's convert to a 2023 order. I promise you that a large number of prior reservations and rollover MY2022 orders will not be built and a large number of later new orders without prior reservation or order will be filled while people with existing orders or previous reservations will just twist in the wind due to "allocation".

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

My Aug of 2020 reservation has been changed to a buildable PC because I have received the "your Bronco order has been confirmed" e-mail from Ford. But....... I have not seen the COVP approved from Ford HQ yet, nor have I seen a build week yet. For the record I went through all of this same thing last year with the e-mail/DL verification and did not get built so I sure hope Ford has something up their sleeve to get these Broncos built. TBH I am beginning to think Ford just does not like my dealer. :(

So still in limbo here........ I just keep checking, someday it has to go through.

Wilson66

Big Bend
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Golf GTI
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Doesn’t answer your question. But I have a 7/15/20 reservation I’m debating what to do with. I already have a Big Bend but would love to have badlands Lux I guess. Debated hard but missed first round of ordering, I feel like the pressure is off for another three weeks or so now. Lol.

osoblanco

Badlands
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My reservation is still out there, my dealer said COVP was done with just a copy of my license on file.
I asked for a confirmation and he said there wasn't one. I've seen them in forum posts, so I know what he said isn't true.
I asked where I was in line with the remaining orders and he said there was no way to tell (which I don't believe, I got that information last October when I updated to a 2022, and then again in April of this year, and I went from 49 in line to 76 somehow - guy that told me I was 49th is no longer there, but in six months I didn't get closer to being built, I got further away).
I have my doubts my order will ever get a production date. I emailed Ford corporate and a very nice lady called me and assured me that it would get built, there was nothing wrong with my order and COVP was done. I want to believe her but I've been lied to multiple times by my dealer. And when they aren't telling me lies, they are ignoring me.

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

What Ford says they are doing and what they actually do usually doesnt match. Remember, unconverted 21 reservations are suppose to be gone, well they still exist at this point. I dont see Ford dropping PC99 orders like they said they are doing. Its a complete chance of luck has been since day one.
Sponsored