Sponsored

How Many Units Can The bronco MAP produce per month ?

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4 Runner 1988
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ignoring Commodity constraints ?
My Rez is 2O k in line, Buildable from what I have read here.. Just want to see if I can actually get it before it snows
Sponsored

johnston.zach

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Chevy Impala
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
What do you mean your rz is 20k in line?

OP
OP
King Du’Vey
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4 Runner 1988
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Michigan assembly plant builds the bronco and the ranger.

the plant can build 5200 units a week according to wiki. thats a fairly ordinary rate for 2 shifts.

but that capacity must be divided between Bronco and Ranger, and ultimately commodity constraints for everything will limit throughput. we talk about the constraints that stick out, but theres a water level for bronco where every part would be constrained if you tried to exceed that amount.
Thank you.. Good to know! Hopefully constraints lift soon for all of us!!!

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Dont forget the ~5k demo builds and ~3k priority builds that are in front of you (before accounting for your estimated # ~20k timestamp). Plus the 7k FEs that need to be disbursed throughout the 2021 model run (excluding those guys that opted for a mod top going to 2022). And production will be cut short through August. So if you run the numbers starting 5/3 with 500/week ramping up to 2,500/week in August (and there forward), factoring in the builds in front of you (noted above), you could start to get a better sense of where you will shake out. Although thats assuming all things being fair. Right now it's a bit of a crap shoot.