Sponsored

How many Wildtrak orders have gotten their build dates and VINs?

JTK37

Wildtrak
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 VW Golf R
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I've had a VIN for a while, 6/30 build-still in production. Hoping I take delivery this week
Sponsored

JTK37

Wildtrak
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 VW Golf R
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I bet you get it soon as I’m sure it was built and just waiting to ship.
That's what the dealer said, I'm so anxious it's starting to drive me crazy

smoot618

Badlands
First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nada aqui. 7/14 reservation, tow package… very small dealership, I’m 1 of 2 allocations.
Curious if a small dealership would be more ideal? Thoughts?

Fatdaddy

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

My dealer has a total of 13 orders. 10 are allocated for this year. I’m his earliest timestamp. I haven’t heard anything yet. Out of the 13 he has 2 WTs (including mine). Last I spoke to him (now going on about 4-5 weeks + or so ago), he had received zero scheduled builds.

Sponsored

2PT7

Wildtrak
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
06/30 blend date but tracker has been stuck “in production” status since… dealer hasn’t even reached out once since converting order either which doesn’t help either

smoot618

Badlands
First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My dealer has a total of 13 orders. 10 are allocated for this year. I’m his earliest timestamp. I haven’t heard anything yet. Out of the 13 he has 2 WTs (including mine). Last I spoke to him (now going on about 4-5 weeks + or so ago), he had received zero scheduled builds.
Ya some of this is just sad honestly. Even with the constraints it’s so disheartening seeing Craigslist/Ebay/auto trader selling Broncos (with MIC) at crazy, unrealistic markups… Good ole’ classic clusterfuck and I doubt anything is going to improve…

Sighlense

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My dealership supposedly has 19 orders and only allocated 9 for MY21. Ford has pulled ZERO to date. Meanwhile i read of dealerships with 50 + builds already. Yay dealer allocations......yayyy.

Fatdaddy

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

My dealership supposedly has 19 orders and only allocated 9 for MY21. Ford has pulled ZERO to date. Meanwhile i read of dealerships with 50 + builds already. Yay dealer allocations......yayyy.
Exactly.. I know of a dealer in CO that has almost 300 orders, with 100 allocated this year and has received 14 scheduled builds so far..

I get frustrated when seeing WT demos with MICs or soft tops (which isn’t even an option to order for a WT). If their such a constraint themselves, why waste on a demo rather than just building customers.

Sponsored

Mama_Dropt_Me

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Surbaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
We’ll, you’d think that communication might be better at a smaller dealership but regardless of how much I call or email, I get hard ghosted. So… more ideal… still not so sure about that. Still no build date and zero communication.

BroncoBizo

Wildtrak
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
7/14. 6am reservation, Wildtrak, Lux, Loaded, allocation 14 of 22 at my dealer. Have been told that my Wildtrak would be the first Wildtrak built from this dealer if the build is pulled by Ford. Also, “check back after the 4th of July to see if moving it to MY22 would be beneficial”
I'm also in Northern Illinois and have yet to receive a VIN for my Wildtrak, Lux, Loaded, MICs. I was a 7/14 reservation and have made a few phone calls with questions. I have yet to hear any answers to those questions other than there will be emails coming out soon. Any updates on your end?

OP
OP
Fordmanbob

Fordmanbob

Wildtrak
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 4x4 supercrew, 2006 F350 4x4 superc.
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Res. date 7/19
NADA

Five-O Donut Hole

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Raptor-Loaded-Original Owner
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I'm also in Northern Illinois and have yet to receive a VIN for my Wildtrak, Lux, Loaded, MICs. I was a 7/14 reservation and have made a few phone calls with questions. I have yet to hear any answers to those questions other than there will be emails coming out soon. Any updates on your end?
spoke with my dealer yesterday and they confirmed I have been moved to MY22. They said I wouldn’t need to do anything to have the order scheduled for build once the MY22 production starts…as long as a new color does not need to be chosen. They did say they are also hearing VB may be discontinued but nothing set in stone yet.

Ryhawk1

Wildtrak
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi S4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

7/14 Res, 1/20 order deposit, 8/9 build date, got VIN and Window sticker but still stuck 'In production" Blend date is/was 8/12
Sponsored