Sponsored

How many would be interested in a Bronco half cab pickup?

BroncoHoney

Black Diamond
First Name
Kassi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Fiesta, 2017 Hyundai Elantra GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
How many would be interested in a half cab option instead of a gladiator style new model?
I personally find the Jeep Gladiator one of the uglier cars on the road right now. I don't think Bronco needs to venture into those waters just yet. Let's just get these first models on the road 1st!
Sponsored

Alex Mcknz

First Name
Alexander
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1989 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I personally find the Jeep Gladiator one of the uglier cars on the road right now. I don't think Bronco needs to venture into those waters just yet. Let's just get these first models on the road 1st!
I agree, there is something odd about the design of the Gladiator. I still don't get the fact that some people always compare it to the new Bronco.

rivasrubicon

Raptor
First Name
Patric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Genesis G70, 2018 Corolla
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

How many would be interested in a half cab option instead of a gladiator style new model?
I would like to see it for the community in terms of having options, but I do not see myself getting it. I thought the Gladiator would have been neat, but nothing was really too special about it that stuck out to me. Plus I see the maverick and ranger as occupying a lot of that space although I know a Bronco pick up would at the off-road capabilities that I suppose the Maverick may not have.
Sponsored