Sponsored

How many would be interested in a Bronco half cab pickup?

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
And yet there is enough demand for F-250, SRW F-350, and DRW F-350 all of various cab and bed sizes?
Those are all full sized, proper, work trucks. Why aren't we comparing Nimitz class aircraft carriers and trains?

Ranger, Maverick and (laughing as I type these) Gladiator/BroncTruck are DIY home-owner grade trucks or purely to show that your testis still work given the proper application of little blue pills in the case of Gladiator/BroncTruck.
Sponsored

AcesandEights

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Ace!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DR650
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
A Bronco truck is the answer to the question no one is asking. It's gotta be the dumbest thing on nine planets.

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor

AcesandEights

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Ace!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DR650
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I wish I could buy two, and burn the both of them.

Wmneill

Badlands
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah I’d definitely like that my old jeep I had it setup like that

Sponsored

Lakelife36

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Kia Borrego, 2012 Chevy Cruze, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Those are all full sized, proper, work trucks. Why aren't we comparing Nimitz class aircraft carriers and trains?

Ranger, Maverick and (laughing as I type these) Gladiator/BroncTruck are DIY home-owner grade trucks or purely to show that your testis still work given the proper application of little blue pills in the case of Gladiator/BroncTruck.
You have this weird thing with other people's genitalia and how it affects the rest of their life. Just weird. Maybe look into that.

I'm not directly comparing the two classes of truck, I'm saying that when others decree that there's no room for three (gasp!) vehicles of very similar form and function they should look around at the other cases where there most certainly is. On the balance of population I would guess that there are more DIY home-owner people than heavy duty haul/tow people anyways.

Brongo

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'd rather just have seats that actually fold flat with resilient finish on the back (read: not carpet). Then I can use it as a truck when I want to, like my dear departed K5.
*edit: And a tailgate instead of swing-out.

Unfortunately, we don't live in that ideal timeline.
Ugh. That whole carpet on the back seats thing. I want to believe Ford monitors these forums and will change that. Wishful thinking.

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Think i would rather see a new Rancho
Ford Bronco How many would be interested in a Bronco half cab pickup? 10-19-05 002ps
I was hoping the thing they have decided to call a Maverick would be closer to a Ranchero than a standard mini-truck. I think a Bronco and a Ranchero parked side-by-side in my driveway would make a nice couple.😘

And since Ford wants to focus on trucks... What a cool way to sneak a car into their lineup. 😍

Sponsored

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I want that Filson bulkhead, would love to know more about it.
Yeah, Ford doesn't need to offer a separate half-cab, just the accessories to mod ours like the Filson.🥰

ryn0s3r1

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Tundra 1794 Edition 4X4, 2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hard NO!

rugbysecondrow

Black Diamond
First Name
Pauly P
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 C-10 stepside
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Honest guess: Somewhere between 2,000-5,000 people. Who would all buy them in the first two model years offered.

Then they would rot on dealership lots to the point no dealership would order another one without a $5,000 deposit.

For a good time, go look at how Gladiator sales are doing right now. Ford doesn't need to spend a quarter billion dollars to produce a sub-model with a miserable take rate.

https://www.motorbiscuit.com/the-jeep-gladiators-sales-numbers-are-failing-miserably/

The Jeep Gladiator drives terribly as well.

It is unattractive to look at, expensive, space is sparce, small bed, and can't tow worth a damn. It is the epitome of a multi-useless vehicle.

Phew, glad I got that off my chest.
Sponsored