Sponsored

How much are you guys paying for people's bronco sasquatch wheels and tires?

badclam

Raptor
First Name
Jefe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Braptor,22 Raptor 37pp,23 F350 CCLB 6.7PS
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I sold my Goodyears for $1000 with 40 miles. They're crap tires, and I was glad to get that. The Sasquatch wheels on the other hand I kept and put real tires and Ford Performance beadlocks on them. Are the beauty rings worth anything? I'd make someone a good deal on 5 perfect beauty rings and bolts.
Sponsored

OP
OP

Inspector_Nipples

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Base 2021
Your Bronco Model
Base

wedemmoez

Badlands
First Name
Moez
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands, 2007 Porsche Cayman S
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I sold my Goodyears for $1000 with 40 miles. They're crap tires, and I was glad to get that. The Sasquatch wheels on the other hand I kept and put real tires and Ford Performance beadlocks on them. Are the beauty rings worth anything? I'd make someone a good deal on 5 perfect beauty rings and bolts.
If you're up for shipping, I'll take them! wanting to get another set to try painting them black. Send me a PM!

Theowlhoothoot

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Model 3 Performance
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I thought I would just buy someone's takeoff wheels but goddamn these people are posting their takeoffs for 3k!!! Am I being cheap? Or are they being a little crazy?
They were down to about 1,800 at one point. Now they are 2k-2.5k.

Sponsored

pakrat

Badlands
First Name
JG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner-F250-Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
They are out of their minds. They will be sitting on them and storing them at those prices. As more and more come on the market the prices will drop. $1k wheels alone and $2k tires and wheels still seems high but is probably fair. Pretty limited market trying to sell them to Bronco owners who bought a non-squatch Bronco and who would rather have those than after-market.

I want a second set of wheels for winter use but won't be paying over $150 per wheel w/o tires. The point is to save money otherwise I'd get Methods for $100 more. Not paying for some other guys new wheels by buying his at above new wheel pricing. Jus a matter of time.

Kekov721

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm selling my Sas rims (5) for $1000 (no tires) completely unused. I'm having my dealer swap the wheels on delivery.

Samsam315

Wildtrak
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Westerville, OH 43082- thinking of selling my 5 Sasquatch wheels of Wildtrak with 5 TPMS and tires at 10k. Anyone have a suggestion on what is a fair price (local pickup)?

F805B3FB-A863-4FB6-8D40-0629BB2AB1E9.jpeg

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
Sasquatch takeoffs seem to be running $1600-1800 on my local Craigslist and/or FB marketplace.

Several sets of Wildtrack takeoffs at $1800.

BroncoTrail

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Sasquatch Lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I sold the 5 stock wheels and tires off of my Badlands Sasquatch a few days ago to someone right here on the 6g forums for $800.

4 of the tires had around 13k miles on them and the spare I don't think was used at all. No TPMS since the sensors were moved over to my new tires.

I am sure I could've gotten more money for them but I wanted to get rid of them so I was happy to make the deal.
Sponsored