Sponsored

How much are you spending?

How much have you saved or plan on spending on the Bronco?

• Total voters

bbqbronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EG Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Kind of a silly poll. How much money do you plan to put down on the bronco? How are you saving for it? Maybe your ideas can help others. It'll be a while before we take delivery so future plans count. I haven't decided yet. Might have to trade in a car cuz..

84c71f406861742dd8b58cdb60c83f0c.gif
Sponsored

Rogues Gambit

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ram Rebel, '07 A4 Quattro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Selling the Audi and then paying off a big chunk, then overpaying monthly so i can own it sooner

Boston182

First Edition
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Harley Davidson Sportster
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Haven't owned a proper car in 7 years. Lucky to be at a place in my life where money isn't really an object. I attribute that to a lot of dumb luck in professional career moves, relocation, and being 32 with no kids. Also comes from growing up poor as dirt and being physically unable to treat myself. Lived my whole life around getting out of debt. Been debt free for 4+ years and now I'm just saving for... I dunno. Death?

So, Bronco's gonna be my very first "treat yo'self" ever. And honestly, it scares the shit out of me, even though I can afford it very comfortably. Never spent this kind of money before ever.

jdogi

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Kind of a silly poll. How much money do you plan to put down on the bronco? How are you saving for it? Maybe your ideas can help others. It'll be a while before we take delivery so future plans count. I haven't decided yet. Might have to trade in a car cuz..
Silly polls are about all we have during this period of silence and waiting. I'm totally down for silly polls.

Sponsored

Daktari

Badlands
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, Tacoma TRD Off Road, Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'll most likely just pay for it, never financed a car, but also never bought one this expensive, so I'll have to do some calculations and see what makes more sense. I'll probably talk to a financial advisor to see what's the best for our situation. But unless it's a house, I prefer to pay once and be done with it.
I'm not trading in my Tacoma, my son will probably take that 17 year old car off to college next year unless it's still online only. He grew up in that truck, had to sell my 240SX once I had to be able to put a baby seat in the back. Zero problems with the Taco, should be a great vehicle for him. Worth more than what ever I could get in trade in, which would not be much anyways.

Dave4x4

Wildtrak
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Wrangler, 2022 Defender 90, 2023 2Dr Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Which Bronco is the poll for.... I have two reserved

Sponsored

Dave4x4

Wildtrak
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Wrangler, 2022 Defender 90, 2023 2Dr Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Garbone

Big Bend
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1962 C10, 21 Mustang, 12 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
My budget is currently $42k delivered. If my penny stocks come in I may up it to $47k. Have never paid over 20k for a vehicle but this will be our last one before I retire.

SamR

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Base
Cash + whatever I can sell my 4runner for. Had not planned on buying a new car anytime soon so it'll be a couple of years realistically before it happens.

Villageidit

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ram 1500 Big Horn 4X4 Crew Cab
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Plan to pay cash on anything from a base squatch to a WT with high package. Almost chose sugar momma in the poll as my wife is responsible for a lifetime of savings that makes this possible without cutting into retirement funds. Keeping my truck, unsure what I'm doing with my 2008 Element.
Sponsored