Sponsored

How much dealer communications have you received?

tikifreak

Outer Banks
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Alltrack
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I received 1 text message and 1 e-mail. But the dealer couldn't answer any of my questions.
Sponsored

karlduck

First Edition
First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150, 2017 Expedition, 2016 Wrangler Unlim
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I reserved my 4 door First Edition the night of the reveal and had an email, then phone call the next day from the sales manager.Shortly after that phone call, the dealership "Bronco expert" called me to say he would be working with me to place the order. He was very pleasant and I look forward to working with him.
The person I normally work with, who is now in charge of another area of the dealership, was on vacation that week. I have dealt with this dealership for many years and on the night of the reveal, I was texting with the owner of the dealership because the website was so overwhelmed. He kept sending me texts that evening that he was getting from the Ford area rep, apologizing for how poor the website was performing.
My regular contact called me to check on me after returning from vacation. This past Friday, he texted me to find out what size t-shirt I wear as the dealership is ordering t-shirts for all of the customers who have reserved a Bronco. I thought that was pretty neat. I believe they have around 40 reservations so far.
This is a great dealership and they really do try to make you feel like part of their family.

Pioneer Ford-Bremen GA

Dick_Castlesmurff

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Forester
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
How much communication is everyone receiving from the dealer they selected during the reservation process? I have not received any emails from the dealer I selected, which is a little concerning to me. I know if I was a salesperson, manager, or owner of a dealership and someone was placing a reservation to spend $40k - $50k on a vehicle, I would be reaching out excitedly to them with open arms and welcoming them to the team. The lack of communication from them has me wondering what sort of service I will get from them in the future if I choose to buy from them. This has also increased the probability of switching dealers while I have the opportunity.
A day or two later, I got a phone call from a salesman. He was upfront and basically said he didn't know much yet and that he understood ADM and x-plan pricing would be of interest to buyers so he would make sure to let me know when he had that information.... I thought that was all good.

But since then it's been nothing but a clown college. They tried to get me to come in last week to place an order, and claimed they only had 37 appointments available to do so. After a few phone calls with them, they backed off and said the appointments were for the Sport, but in a couple weeks they will do the same thing for the Bronco. They also refuse to give an answer about ADM over the phone, "we can go over all the options and pricing when you come in."

I've also received a couple copy-and-paste emails inviting me in for a test drive...

Soooo..... yeah I'll be switching my dealer this week, and sending them a nice note.

Buckup711

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer ST
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
A day or two later, I got a phone call from a salesman. He was upfront and basically said he didn't know much yet and that he understood ADM and x-plan pricing would be of interest to buyers so he would make sure to let me know when he had that information.... I thought that was all good.

But since then it's been nothing but a clown college. They tried to get me to come in last week to place an order, and claimed they only had 37 appointments available to do so. After a few phone calls with them, they backed off and said the appointments were for the Sport, but in a couple weeks they will do the same thing for the Bronco. They also refuse to give an answer about ADM over the phone, "we can go over all the options and pricing when you come in."

I've also received a couple copy-and-paste emails inviting me in for a test drive...

Soooo..... yeah I'll be switching my dealer this week, and sending them a nice note.

ndegnan1992

Big Bend
First Name
Nicholas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I placed a reservation with a local dealer and got an email from a sales rep within the hour. We exchanged a few emails with basic information, the truth is that the dealerships simply don’t have many answers yet.

I then placed another reservation with Military Auto Source as I’m currently deployed and I have to say.. my sales rep with them has been amazing. Pretty constant communication and answers. Even still though, they don’t have much for answers beyond what’s readily available in this forum.

Sponsored

Buckup711

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer ST
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Never received a call. Went on line today to chat with designated dealer and ask the if they had any interest in the sale. I received a text response within 30 minutes from a dealer service rep. He stated that he would be my designated sales person and will assist in the order process when the time comes.

Like others have said here, I think dealerships have nothing to offer at this time and know about as much as we do.

broncobobby

Outer Banks
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
84 Jeep CJ7, 74 F100, 14 Explorer, 18 F150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Had an accepted Reservation at 08:30 am on 7-14, my salesman (for past buys) sent a Congrats email to me the next day, and said his dealership would be in contact when Ordering is opened.

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

How much communication is everyone receiving from the dealer they selected during the reservation process? I have not received any emails from the dealer I selected, which is a little concerning to me. I know if I was a salesperson, manager, or owner of a dealership and someone was placing a reservation to spend $40k - $50k on a vehicle, I would be reaching out excitedly to them with open arms and welcoming them to the team. The lack of communication from them has me wondering what sort of service I will get from them in the future if I choose to buy from them. This has also increased the probability of switching dealers while I have the opportunity.
I’d call your dealer and at least make sure they received your reservation. I have had contact with my salesman but I basically sought the dealer and salesman ought myself I reserved day 1 and instead of waiting for dealer to contact me I contacted them.

CoachMP3

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Toyota Tundra / 2016 Toyota SR5 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm I the only one who has received just one email from Ford?? I received the one confirming my reservation and no more..??

Raskew

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Bronco, 2018 Stinger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Gotcha, Jason from coastal said he was going down the listing reach out individually. He'll probably reach out pretty soon. I think he said i was around #48 and he had over 90 reservations.
I heard from him. Thanks

still haven’t heard from Brown Bros

Sponsored

Iceman153

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I heard from him. Thanks

still haven’t heard from Brown Bros
I guess i chose the right dealer by accident then :p lol, brown would have been the next closest one for me.

BMG40

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I reserved at 10:46 PM on July 13th. I then received an automated email from the dealer, followed by a personal email. I sent a personal email for introductory purposes and received a very personal email immediately (maybe 5 minutes). I’m very satisfied and like “Allstate” I’m in good hands
What part of NY are you in? Mind sharing your dealer? I'm not getting the best feeling from mine and potentially looking to switch.

turbodog

First Edition
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Excursion 6.0
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I received a "I am so-and-so handling your purchase. Let me know if you need anything" sort of generic email the morning after I reserved but nothing since.

I stole that from another post but that about sums it up. I got a FE, I'm not quite sure i trust the dealership not to do mark-ups etc (very small dealership). anyone recommend a dealer in Louisiana (anywhere) or Houston? It was nice of Granger Ford to post all that information about changing dealerships.

GiddyUp

Big Bend
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Buick Encore
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I reserved my 4 door First Edition the night of the reveal and had an email, then phone call the next day from the sales manager.Shortly after that phone call, the dealership "Bronco expert" called me to say he would be working with me to place the order. He was very pleasant and I look forward to working with him.
The person I normally work with, who is now in charge of another area of the dealership, was on vacation that week. I have dealt with this dealership for many years and on the night of the reveal, I was texting with the owner of the dealership because the website was so overwhelmed. He kept sending me texts that evening that he was getting from the Ford area rep, apologizing for how poor the website was performing.
My regular contact called me to check on me after returning from vacation. This past Friday, he texted me to find out what size t-shirt I wear as the dealership is ordering t-shirts for all of the customers who have reserved a Bronco. I thought that was pretty neat. I believe they have around 40 reservations so far.
This is a great dealership and they really do try to make you feel like part of their family.

Pioneer Ford-Bremen GA
Have you had a chance to discuss pricing at all with them??
Sponsored