Sponsored

How much dealer communications have you received?

Iceman153

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Who'd you reserve with? coastal downtown reached out a few days ago, he confirmed x-plan and that they will charge MSRP.
Sponsored

The Driving Viking

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sasquatch 2022 Willys Xtreme Recon
Your Bronco Model
Base
I just got a generic email the next morning thanking me for placing the Reservation and they are excited to bring this vehicle to their dealership. And look forward to working with me in the Future.

I didn't respond. Just left it at that.

05TreeFiddy

Badlands
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 F350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Few emails from gm and the salesman and a letter from the dealer thanking me for my reservation with some stickers of a 2dr 4dr and a first gen

GRENDIZER

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No longer Walking 🚶‍♂️. ‘23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I called the dealership that is holding my reservation because, I got several generic emails, many asking for information, which I provided, but never heard back. So, I called them. They didn't know if they would be selling at MSRP and they didn't know about X-Plan. I was told they wanted to speak with other local dealers and see if they could come up with an agreement on the pricing structure! The person was pleasant but I didn't leave the phone call feeling very confident about the answers.

elfshadow

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Liberty
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I reserved mine one evening, the next morning I had a phone call, text, and email from the dealer.

Sponsored

Flourman

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F350 Tremor, 2019 Beta 300RR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The reserved dealer sent three canned emails within 24 hours. One asking me to trade in a vehicle already. I called and responded back by email telling them I didn’t need the canned emails and I wasn’t going to trade in or sell a vehicle to them rights now. More canned emails.

I have since changed dealers to the dealer I bought my F150 from a couple years ago. They literally called me while I was on the phone with Ford changing the reservation to let me know they got it and they are there to answer any questions. Glad I switched dealers.

BradCA

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Lexus CT200, 2020 Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I have had two emails this week. One of them stated that the dealership had over 300 reservations so far. The other email said that you should not cancel your reservation if you want to change something, because you will lose your place in line. It also had a link to bronco6g.com.

Treeza61

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F250, 2019 4Runner TRD Pro, 2013 FJ
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
How much communication is everyone receiving from the dealer they selected during the reservation process? I have not received any emails from the dealer I selected, which is a little concerning to me. I know if I was a salesperson, manager, or owner of a dealership and someone was placing a reservation to spend $40k - $50k on a vehicle, I would be reaching out excitedly to them with open arms and welcoming them to the team. The lack of communication from them has me wondering what sort of service I will get from them in the future if I choose to buy from them. This has also increased the probability of switching dealers while I have the opportunity.
I received an email the next morning. I also confirmed with the salesman they would accept A plan pricing if Ford allowed to be used on Bronco.

smseagren

Wildtrak
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Zero communication. I’ve actually reached out in an email to the dealer that I was assigned to me by Ford when the site went haywire; Autonation Bellevue Ford In Washington State.

Truth be told, I’ve reached out to (again only in emails and texts) 5 dealers in my state and only one has communicated and confirmed pricing/x-plan discount.

gryphon1231

First Name
dj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
na
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

How much communication is everyone receiving from the dealer they selected during the reservation process? I have not received any emails from the dealer I selected, which is a little concerning to me. I know if I was a salesperson, manager, or owner of a dealership and someone was placing a reservation to spend $40k - $50k on a vehicle, I would be reaching out excitedly to them with open arms and welcoming them to the team. The lack of communication from them has me wondering what sort of service I will get from them in the future if I choose to buy from them. This has also increased the probability of switching dealers while I have the opportunity.
I heard from the sales manager at the dealership where I placed my reservation 3 times. Once on the 14th confirming my reservation then on the 19th and then again on the 21st following up on my question regarding x-plan.

Sponsored

RACLARKJR

Outer Banks
First Name
Roy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer 2019 Mustang GT 2019 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I received a call from Internet Sales And an e-mail from the manager the next morning. A week later I received a call from a salesman.

Villageidit

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ram 1500 Big Horn 4X4 Crew Cab
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I reserved around 1 a.m. on the 20th. Phone from the sales rep around 9 a.m. followed by an email. He was prompt in answering questions about xplan etc. Also received an email from the sales manager. Haven't bought from them before and feeling positive so far.

TheYetiKid

Badlands
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I figure once I can configure I will go in and talk and try to figure more on price and have the conversation... would have from August to October to change dealer, so we will talk then, until then no point in talking too much.

BillyGoat

Wildtrak
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘19 Ford Taurus Ltd. - Company Sled & Wife’s Lexus
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Zip, nadda, and none initiated by the dealer...Peoria Ford (AZ). Called them and I‘ll leave out his name, but I had to ASK him to please take down my name, number and add me to his contacts. He immediately and proudly shared that he was a new manager for sales (a first blaring warning sign of the turnover and low hiring practices). He clearly demonstrated to me verbally that he could care less. Not even worth typing me into his CRM or any follow up commitment at all. Asked for his direct number, he provided the main line. What a douche.

I am a sales trainer for a vehicle mfg. The “new manager of sales“ failed (horribly). I’ll be calling the Ford Customer Relations number and changing my dealer ASAP.
Sponsored

• Wow
Reactions: sjp