Sponsored

How much dealer communications have you received?

Zoomer6

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Sorento
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

How much communication is everyone receiving from the dealer they selected during the reservation process? I have not received any emails from the dealer I selected, which is a little concerning to me. I know if I was a salesperson, manager, or owner of a dealership and someone was placing a reservation to spend $40k - $50k on a vehicle, I would be reaching out excitedly to them with open arms and welcoming them to the team. The lack of communication from them has me wondering what sort of service I will get from them in the future if I choose to buy from them. This has also increased the probability of switching dealers while I have the opportunity.
Sponsored

broncoSJ

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

One phone call and a couple of emails from the internet Sales Manager. He confirmed X plan pricing and no bullshit markups.

LemonShark

Outer Banks
First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mercedes C43 AMG, 2018 Honda Odyssey
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My reservation was made at 10:40pm eastern on the night of reveal.

I had an email at 9:05am, and a phone call at 9:15am the following day.

I haven't asked the dreaded ADM question yet, but so far the Bronco guy at Ford in Alexandria, KY has been on top of it.

MarcTut

Outer Banks
First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Honda Civic Si, '20 Colorado Z71
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

How much communication is everyone receiving from the dealer they selected during the reservation process? I have not received any emails from the dealer I selected, which is a little concerning to me. I know if I was a salesperson, manager, or owner of a dealership and someone was placing a reservation to spend $40k - $50k on a vehicle, I would be reaching out excitedly to them with open arms and welcoming them to the team. The lack of communication from them has me wondering what sort of service I will get from them in the future if I choose to buy from them. This has also increased the probability of switching dealers while I have the opportunity.
I received a "I am so-and-so handling your purchase. Let me know if you need anything" sort of generic email the morning after I reserved but nothing since...and I'm fine with that.

BroncoDude

Base
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 F-150 3.5EB, 2021 2DR Base 2.7L Auto
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Zero communication. Will start calling around.

Sponsored

BillyMac

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I received a welcome email and introduction from a salesman. I’ve asked a couple questions to the guy too, and he’s been responsive.
I agree with your concern. A dealer should be trying to earn your business.

toymaster

Badlands
First Name
Leonardo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I got one phone call from a junior salesman with "we have not decided how to much to charge you yet" crap. Call did not end well.

Tarjea

Base
First Name
Tj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

My experience has been the same as skme of the other comments. If i have a question my sales guy answers when he has an available answer. There isn't much they can reveal yet. Once the Price and Build goes up everything will be out and in the open for discussion.

rtaylor

Badlands
First Name
R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19Raptor, 22Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How much communication is everyone receiving from the dealer they selected during the reservation process?
I wouldn't read too much into it. I only received a generic email and text from mine. They probably don't have much information to share with you anyway. They'll probably contact you when they have real info.

You could always reach out to them via email/phone or website chat.

Sponsored

Lindy08

Outer Banks
First Name
Cliff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
One phone call and a couple of emails from the internet Sales Manager. He confirmed X plan pricing and no bullshit markups.
This is also what I've received. I did ask a few questions such as my place in line, additional future deposits, and number of reservations. Not much in the way of answers on those. But good news with discount plans and no markups

lobbs611

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2D JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've been friends with my salesman for almost 20 years thru our shared hobby. I talked to him before and after placing a reservation thru FB Messenger. I've received several emails from the dealership itself since as well.

PELS82

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NA
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
had probably 3 or 4 emails from my dealership the day I reserved. Followed by a congratulations phone call. Discussed no ADM, etc. Since then a bunch of emails back and forth. I've left him alone for the past week lol

Designkid

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What dealer are you going with? I see you're also in Jersey. Thanks

GToddC5

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 1971 Toyota FJ40, 1998 Corvette 'vert
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I reserved mine the morning of 7/14, and received a dealer e-mail an hour and 20 minutes later. I sent a reply message introducing myself and thanking them, and received another e-mail minute later. So pretty good communication so far.
Sponsored