Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1981 CJ5, 2015 BMW M4, 2019 Jeep G.C. Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So I am a July 20 Reservationist with several of the high end/limiting options (see signature below). However, I switched to a soft top back in May when all the hard top rumors started (I always wanted the MOD top and figured I would buy it later). I know Ford has been giving build date estimates to reservation holders Thursday or Friday most weeks and I didn't make last week's group. However my dealer indicated she hoped I made this week's.... Today (Thursday) I see a lot of posts with people receiving build dates of late Sept, with some having reservation dates after me. I got the impression from a salesperson that this might be the last week for 2021 build date announcements. Is there any truth to that and if not, when will we have a final announcement of 2021 build awards!

Finally, congrats to all those that finally got there builds dates (and Broncos). I know there are a ton of factors that go into when an order is built that I will not even try to understand.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Not true. My dealer told me my FE is scheduled the second week in October. Now I know what your thinking. They will not build 100% first editions during that week. They have to filter other models in with them. Also ford is going to build 2021 models into December of this year. So there is probably 4 more weeks of scheduling that will happen. Unless there’s some shut down weeks that I’m not remembering.

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I think there os a schedule around here somewhere, not that Ford sticks to any of them, but I thought mid September was the "cuttoff"..except maybe FEs
Sponsored