First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Z71 LTZ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I reserved a badlands on 7-15-20 and went on to order (twice now) badlands 2.7, hard top, high with tow package. My question now is how long until I could expect a vin #?

My dealer and I have no idea when It'll arrive and I’m just looking for a little insight on the situation.

Is anyone else close to me in the stack?
Does anyone else have the same order?
When were the lates Deliveries reserved?Will I be waiting ANOTHER year or could I expect a vin # in the next couple months?

Any insight at all would be greatly appreciated. Thanks guys.
Sponsored

okbob

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
71' u15, 66' u14, 66' u14
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

2d or 4d? I have the same bronco ordered 2D, reserved on 7/13 and at this point I just hope to get one period.

OP
OP
Smokey142

Smokey142

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Z71 LTZ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
2d or 4d? I have the same bronco ordered 2D, reserved on 7/13 and at this point I just hope to get one period.
a 4 door, if you’re a day one reservation and haven’t gotten anything there’s no hope for me

OP
OP
Smokey142

Smokey142

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Z71 LTZ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Switch to a soft top and stop waiting 🤷🏻‍♂️
I’ve been considering it, however I was not impressed with the soft tops at the Offroadeo. I drove a 2d with the best top and it seemed higher quality than the ford one. I just REALLY wanted the hard top.

Sponsored

22greenfordbronco

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 mini cooper, 2020 Subaru Forester
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Your reservation doesn’t matter anymore, allocation does. People can get mad and say I’m lying or making that up but it’s true. Go look at the build date threads, they’re full of people with high demand builds with day, week and month old orders.

Where are you on your dealers list?

VelocityBrew

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Badlands, 20 Passport, 16 1190 Adventure
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’ve been considering it, however I was not impressed with the soft tops at the Offroadeo. I drove a 2d with the best top and it seemed higher quality than the ford one. I just REALLY wanted the hard top.
I'm less than impressed by the mismatch color on the tops, leaking seams that trickle water onto the shifter, snakeskin pattern in random areas, unfinished corners that others are DIYing with JB Weld 🙄, rear window defroster that falls off, rear window gas struts that fall off and they constant clicking noise all on a 60k truck. No thanks. I'll deal with any sort comings the soft top has for now and not deal with the headache of a hard top near a 3rd round of warranty in less than a year

Bmisk19

Badlands
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury Grand Marquis
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I reserved on 7/15/20 a 2-door Badlands with the mid pkg, mod bumper, 7spd manual, non-sas with Pat Milliken Ford in Redford, MI. Original order date was 2/25/21, second order date was 10/18/21. Still have not received a VIN.

Sponsored

CobraKaiSG

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi TTS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Your reservation doesn’t matter anymore, allocation does. People can get mad and say I’m lying or making that up but it’s true. Go look at the build date threads, they’re full of people with high demand builds with day, week and month old orders.

Where are you on your dealers list?
agreed- that's really the question- there are so many people on here who are way after day one and have their vehicles already. it's really about allocation and your build at this point-

Ice Age

Raptor
First Name
GG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT500
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I ordered two Broncos from two different dealers. A 2 Door Hard top and 4 door hard top. Placed my order same time you did and same story. But yes finally got build dates. 2 door December 6th 4 door December 20th. Dont give up now being progress is happening. .

jedmisten

Badlands
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Ford Flex
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I agree with Smokey142. If you switch to a soft top, you are more likely to get your Bronco sooner. The MIC tops are still holding up orders regardless of what commodities you have. Just my opinion. Also, I had a MIC top on order prior to the first July soft top deadline, and I switched to a soft top. My wife and I were hesitant but actually love it. With that said, get what you want. When it does come, you will love it.

Sighlense

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Local dealer called me yesterday to see if I wanted to place an order. I had spoken to them but went with a sister dealer with higher volume because they're under the same umbrella but different allocations. Asked them about order, wait times, constraints, and they were pretty open. Had FIVE recently pulled that were newer orders, I don't know how new or what builds, but I do know they were all hard tops and a few 2.7.

I refuse to believe that somehow that didn't match someone else's build. I'm hopping mad about all of this. I sound like a child but I didn't expect a lottery system at this point, and that's what it has become.
They don’t give a shit about the/our reservations. It is indeed a lottery system. Ford lied.

@Ford Motor Company
Sponsored