Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
71' u15, 66' u14, 66' u14
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I need some zen for today. What about me?

2 door, badlands, Sasquatch, high, tow, capable bumper, 2.7, no roof rack, late July/2021 reservation. Order August and reorder in October.
My build, 7/13/20 still waiting.....
Sponsored

Efthreeoh

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hummer H3T
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
They donā€™t give a shit about the/our reservations. It is indeed a lottery system. Ford lied.

@Ford Motor Company
Apparently you didn't read the terms of the reservation Agreement. Ford clearly stated by handing over $100 to reserve a Bronco was not a guarantee you would get a Bronco, ever, nor was it a guarantee you would get it in a timely fashion. Ford also stated they reserved the right to change the terms of the reservation. You had the right to cancel your reservation and have your $100 refunded.

Ford stated that the time stamp of your reservation factored into the manufacturing schedule of your order. Under the terms of the reservation Agreement Ford added in a dealer allocation scheme to balance deliveries of Broncos among its 3100 dealership franchise network. That change was made early on and gave a specific date, September 19, 2020 that would determine approximate dealer allocations.

Then Ford established an order-by date, March 19, 2021, to set production expectations and to establish tentative delivery dates. Due to commodity constraints mostly due to MIC top production problems, Ford extended the March order-by date by a few weeks. Ford then gives the option to switch to a soft top with the hard top connections.

Not to re-adjudicate the MIC top problem, but it pretty much limited and grossly affected production capacity when added to the other commodity constraints. We all may not like it, but the pandemic serverly impacted the entirety of the Bronco launch.

Changing a business plan in reaction to a pandemic that affects previous planned imementation models is not lying, it's behaving in the best interests of all stakeholders, which makes none completely happy.

Last edited:

PavementPrincess

Badlands
First Name
Asha
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I need some zen for today. What about me?

2 door, badlands, Sasquatch, high, tow, capable bumper, 2.7, no roof rack, late July/2021 reservation. Order August and reorder in October.
I have nearly the same order except for Lux pkg on mine. I ordered in JANUARY!

FlyingBronco

Badlands
First Name
The Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I reserved a badlands on 7-15-20 and went on to order (twice now) badlands 2.7, hard top, high with tow package. My question now is how long until I could expect a vin #?

My dealer and I have no idea when It'll arrive and Iā€™m just looking for a little insight on the situation.

Is anyone else close to me in the stack?
Does anyone else have the same order?
When were the lates Deliveries reserved?Will I be waiting ANOTHER year or could I expect a vin # in the next couple months?

Any insight at all would be greatly appreciated. Thanks guys.
I have the same reservation date. 4door Badlands, Sasquatch, high package, 2.7l, no tow. Originally had hardtop ordered but switched to soft in October, got my build date the next week. Smaller dealer, maybe a dozen allocations for the year. GM said they had quite a few first editions, too. Hope that helps a lil

Sponsored

PavementPrincess

Badlands
First Name
Asha
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Im rolling the dice maybe this winter/spring we get our orders pulled.
Hopefully they can somewhat catch up on orders in 2022. I've resigned to letting my delivery be a surprise since my tracker still has an est delivery date of 10/29

jehines3

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus RX350L, Chevrolet Silverado, Lincoln MKC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm nearly the same as you:
Day one reservation, 4dr Badlands hardtop, 2.7 manual, with tow pkg.
Nothing.
That's a big Priority 99 right there friend.

1976BRONCO

Badlands
First Name
MIKE
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
76 BRONCO, 89GRANDWAGONEER, 2014WRANGLER, 07FJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I pulled the tigger on a nice black 2 door Big Bend Sasq because I was going insane waiting. Still have my order on a Green Badlands but boy it sure helped to get this one. Ordered Jan 19
th Will figure it all out when the 2022 arrives.

Last edited:

David1912

Base
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model Y and Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Reservation 7/16/20ā€¦.order 2/5ā€¦reorder ā€˜22 on 10/2ā€¦.Base 2 dr.2.3, autoā€¦nothing else. Same configuration as original orderā€¦.recd notice itā€™s scheduled for production the week of 1/10ā€¦have VIN, no sticker yetā€¦I understand sticker should come 7-10 days in advance of production.right?

TrailDust

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco, 23 Bronco Sport, 97 F-150, 07 Cummins
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
7/16/20 - still waiting and likely will never see mine.

My $$ will be going to Jeep for now. If I like it they will stay with Jeep, if/when/ever they decide to allow me to buy the Bronco I reserved and ordered I will decide if it's worth it to trade.

Ford Bronco How much longer will I be waiting??? lod-jrs1812-destroyer-series-rock-sliders-jl-2dr-3 (1)
Sponsored